Thread: Vegas was A WOOT!

KellyTaylor

Vegas was A WOOT!

So did everyone have fun in vegas.. Tell me me about it!! I know I had an interesting time for sure.. I dont even know how to explain what the hell all happened LOL... But it is all good I look forward to lots of sleep and getting warm and cuddling with my cat!! I need a 3 days break because Im fucking stressed hahaha But it is all for good of course...

But I have like 400 pics to share and video if anyone is interested so please let me know ok!! Also.... Lets hear about you 2006 internext experience?!?! Also was there lots of gain for you this year for this show or lots of loss also.. tell me some juicy storys and I always Love to here some dirt!!!

Omg and after you guys start sharing .. I will definatly start in.. LOL Because OMG *bites tongue* You have no idea girls and boys LOL...Anyways Im tired and I need to go to bed and get some rest and recover from this hell of a time in VIVA FUCKING LAS VEGAS!! LOL....

Much peace and love
    for Kelly Taylor!!

vegasonesource

It was a blast

This convetion was hella fun. Being a Las Vegas local I have access to a number of different conventions and this one ranks as one of the best! Met a number of great people I look forward to working with. I felt bad for those who don't drink, but then I'd grab another beer and I was OK LOL

Fetishlady
    Las Vegas convention was fun - there were like 4 conventions going on and same here..for 2 days that i was there, the total hours of sleep i got was only 4...really tired.

I was quite disappointed though coz there were very few booths this year and compared to FL Convention i think Florida was better.

KellyTaylor
    Obviously I was tired when I wrote that! But I had fun got alot done! But I also way over scheduled myself and that is something I wont do again hahaha! I got really stressed at some points... But for the most part I did well and had a good time! It was awesome to all of you guys... I cannot wait to see all of you guys again... For anyone I didnt get to meet this time around lets definatly get to chat or get to know one another....ALRIGHTY???

And for any people who missed my questions of the night!
    "What was the hottest time in vegas??" (LOL ME WITH A CAMERA!)
    What was the best thing or hottest time you did have in vegas???