Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AEN that only sends wire transfers

southernexposure

AEN that only sends wire transfers

After signing up with this company and working hard for several months to get that first check, I find out they don't send checks but bank wires. Payouts are the first of the month but the transfers don't go out until the 15th.

I'm wondering if I'll see my money at all!!:boom:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm.. thats a new one on me too.

Most banks charge to send wires which is why the vast majority of business is done with checks so far as affiliate payouts go.

Of course thats not to say they arent a trustable company its just a weird way of doing things IMHO.

If they do end up being a trustable company and you do get sent a wire make sure you check the amount.. you could find that they take the charge out of the wire they send you to cover their costs.

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    They don't charge for the wires unless they are under 500.00 and the check, <laughs> they charged for before, saying it was more expensive. They are in another country and it cost to send out checks!, Right? Anyway.. I sit in Deliberation of this matter. Oh, and it takes up to 5 days for the wire to process after the initial 15 day waiting period.. < isn't that a GAS>

<-- sits idley by waiting ever so patiently.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I deal a lot with moneywires from other countries and have seen it take as long as 10 days to come in.

Most of them are over $5000.00 but the bank still takes fees out of them. I'd still keep an eye on the ammount and make sure. (Maybe it is the US banks that take the fee out and not the overseas bank.)
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

southernexposure
    I'll let you guys know which service it is after I see how long this takes. I wouldn't want to start something on a company that I've just started with.. < not the bad news bee >

But if this doesn't go smoothly, I'm gonna be very BITTER... I now have 100 + sites with this company.

P.S. If I made $5000.00 a month I would DIE!!! I wouldn't know how to spend it... LOFL.....
    Last edited by southernexposure; 03-15-2004 at 06:33 PM.

What you should do when you build a new AEN site is to keep a rcord of each one in an excell spreadsheet containing..

Site Name
    Main Site URL
    Member Script URL
    Content Page URL
    AEN Name

That way all you need to should anything need changing on any of them is refer to that and submit them to a different AEN

In fact, you will you probably find, if you ask one of the AEN's for the format their DB uses you could send them the .xls file and they may even import that data into their DB for you so all you have to do is chage out the AEN page scipt or create a new AEN page for the new system you want to use

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    I back up everything to DVD Rom including the content. So It wouldn't be that big of a deal to change things around a bit.

I'm keeping my eye on the stats and they are very bad.. I'm retaining about 10% on rebills but that should improve with reputation of the company ( they are fairly new). Sales are running 1, maybe 2 every other day.. which is way better than 0 with Gay Passport. So I'm not to upset yet.

:groovy:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I don't make that. It's for distribution companies that I buy videos for.

If I made that much per deal I wouldn't know how to spend it either.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

desslock
    Originally posted by southernexposure
    So I'm not to upset yet. :groovy:
    Hi SouthernExposure:

Affiliate programs with companies that are overseas typically pay via a bank wire. Believe me, that's a very good thing. My top producing program is from a company in the Netherlands.

They first started sending me checks in euros, drawn on Lloyd's bank. I tried to deposit it at my bank - which is Chase - and they were completely incapable of figuring out what to do with it. After weeks of patiently working with my bank - I emailed the company, and they cheerfully said they send me my money via wires.

I think in Europe their banks change little if anything for wires, soits little cost to them.

My bank does take out $15 or so though for the transaction. As a good rule, set up an international program to pay you when you hit a higher amount, like $100 or $200+. A $15 service charge is a lot less bite at that level, then if you get a wire for $55.

Steve :bandana:

southernexposure
    Thanks for the info: I have my payouts set at $500.00 so that they won't charge me for the wire. I don't believe my bank charges for wire transfer, but I'll have to check again, and if they do I'm sure it's 25.00 They love to charge 25.00 If have NSF they charge 25.00 LOL..

Thanks

southernexposure
    Nothing Yet... I've moved my sites from there... I probably will never see a dime of that money...:boom:

Nothing Yet... I've moved my sites from there... I probably will never see a dime of that money...:boom:
    Out of interest which AEN was it?

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    I'm not going to say at the moment... I'm still in contact with them daily and I wouldn't want to put a bad name on a fairly new business...

I did move all my sites to Free Age Card. They pay the Most of any AEN that I Know of. and I put a gateway to the other AEN to continue getting signups with them. Why not double my money anyway. Even if it takes 2 months to get it from the one in question.

Sorry,
    :groovy:
    Last edited by southernexposure; 03-21-2004 at 09:51 AM.

I'm not going to say at the moment... I'm still in contact with them daily and I wouldn't want to put a bad name on a fairly new business...
    Fair enough :groovy:

Keep us updated on the progress you make with them though

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    I did eventually get the wire..
    the company is on the banner below.:groovy: