Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Truth Behind The Obvious

EonFilms_Josh

WTF? The Truth Behind The Obvious

ok. i'm not one to post shit about people that have done me wrong on this forum... but i am one to post it on myspace (that and it was wayyyy to big to post on here... i had to chop it up in 3 parts for myspace.

http://blog.myspace.com/marion3

Xstr8guy
    I'm not sure how posting this link is suppose to make you look good. Sure, it makes the other guy look like an asshole, but you don't come off as smelling like a rose either.

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that. I must be bored.

JoshTucker
    testing :juggle:

JustMe
    Greetings All:

While certainly no one enjoys having what they believed were private conversations posted publicly for all to read, I am the type of man that stands behind his words. Unfortunately, what this model has posted is not in all cases an accurate representation of conversations that took place between us.

I understand his motivations, but there is little I can do publicly to deal with the attacks being made by him against me. At the end of the day, people will choose what they want to believe.

As frustrating as this whole experience has been for me, I am confident that continuing to deal with this matter privately is the right thing to do.

Yours In CyberSpace,
    John

EonFilms_Josh
    ya i know it's long. and i've tried to be civil but try working for 3 weeks on a webcam basically for free, have your personal items pretty much stolen from you. and on top of it all being insulted and made to feel like shit constantly and after all civil tries to remedy the problem go ignored while the whole time being threatened with legal action and tell me what u'd do.

Now he had every oppurtunity to be a decent person and pay me for the work i have done. But apparently he needs the money more then i do. i think this is a lot more civil then say... showing up at his front door with a baseball bat and a few friends for example. (i wouldn't do that of course, im a lover, not a fighter) Just tired of being fucked over... that's all, and i'm not gonna put up with dealing with liars and theifs.

the logs are real. and my password to my JoshTucker sn on here has mysteriously been changed.... that's why i been posting under this one.

all i can do is tell the truth.

Dear Josh,

God, I hate getting into this, I have started a dozen different messages and deleted them because it was none of my business. Well, at the risk of alienating people I admire and trust, here goes.

When you re-appeared on the scene with your solo site, I was hoping that you had gotten your act together and would see great things. When you were on menwithcams.com a few years ago, you were dealing with your DWI stuff in Georgia, you were missing in action for weeks at a time, your use of alcohol and other substances was always an issue, but I always gave you the benefit of the doubt.

When I read the message exchanges with John, it was Deja Vu... same issues, same excuses, same person--3 years later.

I don't know John, but I know you.

You are not a victim, John is not the devil. Its time to grow up, deal with the things you need to deal with and move on. Where are you going to be when you are 26, in failing health and can't be 21 anymore?

I keep thinking of that cheezy saying-- "Those that refuse to learn from their mistakes are destined to repeat them". I learned that hiring cam guys under the age of 25 is an exercise in futility.

What have you learned?

I truly wish you the best, Josh. Live up to your potential, rise above the name calling and petty crap. Live and Learn, Move Forward.

i like you, josh. i think you're a nice person and i always enjoyed your posts - you have great taste in cartoons.

but this sort of thing makes you seem very immature and doesn't make the point i think you're trying to make. i don't know rocky, but if he supports this kind of stuff, i'm not impressed. this is kid stuff, and while i think we should all remain kids for as long as possible in many ways, business is not one of them.

negotiations take time and patience. you couldn't have tried all civil remedies in this short a period of time because arbitration takes time and so does court. it takes time to get in, takes longer to go through it - months.

i don't know your situation. if it were me, what i would do is make sure that i was being paid my percentage for memberships and not post this stuff on boards. court or ccbill can take care of the percentage issues. board posting cannot.

other than that, if you and john were having real problems, i would have found someone to act as a go-between so we didn't have to speak direct outside of shoots. that way, i could fulfill my contractual obligation while giving the site a chance to grow and our tempers a chance to cool. after all, only a few short months ago, you were very happy to have that contract.

i personally would not have talked to someone who wanted to take me away from a legally binding contract - at least not about ANYTHING to do with my dissatisfaction with my current work. that's leaving the other person a doorway to convince you things are worse than they are by offering you stuff that's actually better than they can come through with. that's standard, and so i try to leave myself in a position where i don't have to hear the promises.

nothing in life is ever likely to be exactly what you want but patience, while a bitch, makes things a little easier. good luck to you in getting this untangled.

Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Josh
    ya i know it's long. and i've tried to be civil but try working for 3 weeks on a webcam basically for free, have your personal items pretty much stolen from you. and on top of it all being insulted and made to feel like shit constantly and after all civil tries to remedy the problem go ignored while the whole time being threatened with legal action and tell me what u'd do.

Now he had every oppurtunity to be a decent person and pay me for the work i have done. But apparently he needs the money more then i do. i think this is a lot more civil then say... showing up at his front door with a baseball bat and a few friends for example. (i wouldn't do that of course, im a lover, not a fighter) Just tired of being fucked over... that's all, and i'm not gonna put up with dealing with liars and theifs.

the logs are real. and my password to my JoshTucker sn on here has mysteriously been changed.... that's why i been posting under this one.

all i can do is tell the truth.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Y'all,

first off: My friends like me for my absolute descreetness and have learned that when I raise my voice about a situation that is none of my personal business and I was not asked doing so I have personal issue with a certain situation.....

Don't you guys have phone or messengers or eMail? Well, obviously y'all have, otherwise Josh wouldn't be able to post a conversation!

If you are able to communicate stuff openly in a forum where - to the minds of many others it does not belong - why don't y'all get y'alls act together and sort y'alls things our professionally?

I did not read the behemoth of a posting on the link Josh postet but after just scrolling trough it, I must admit that I am not that bored (*winks* to Xstr8guy ) to even skim-read.

I am also not the type of person to talk bad about people in an open place. I would never ever write about people's (maybe) bad business behaviour in an open forum since not everything is meant for everybody's eyes.

I do encourage fighting parties to solve issues in an professional mannor; either get together, get the help of an mediator or seek help in jurisdiction.

We all should know best how search engines save the pages for later generations of webmasters or studios we might do business with.

Life.Love.Fight.Forgive.MoveON

DEVELISH....

KellyTaylor
    Not to be rude to josh ... But this is not the type of thing anyone should respond to ... it just allows for more drama... NOT TO BE RUDE TO YOU BUT THIS ISNT GOOD FOR YOUR CHARACTER OR TO MAKE FRIENDS! Everyone is completly aware of this situation and it is over now and I really think you should have left it there buddy boy... OK! So no more drama and lets have some fun and laugh How bout that....Seems like a kick ass idea to me :honest:

Xstr8guy
    Josh, the admissions in the following quote about Rocky make you look especially bad. If I was Rocky, I would seriously reconsider any business arrangement with you. Maybe you shoud have left this out of your transcripts.

[14:38] The********: like i said, i have no desire to be an asshole and cause problems for you

[14:38] The********: but at the same time

[14:38] The********: i can't be having others cause problems for me

[14:38] BADBOYORL81: well i'm prolly not gonna go with rocky in the end anyway

[14:38] BADBOYORL81: so he might get mad

[14:38] The********: well once you go with rocky

[14:38] BADBOYORL81: someone already offered me a better deal

[14:38] The********: no other studio will pick you up

[14:39] BADBOYORL81: i'm with him cause he's buying my ticket to vegas

[14:39] The********: well you've giving him an aweful lot for such a small thing in return

[14:39] BADBOYORL81: he wants me to move out there... i like it here

[14:40] The********: well, you're a free man now, but I've told you what I think of him many times in the past, and how he's treated people.

[14:40] BADBOYORL81: yea but i'm better then he is

[14:40] BADBOYORL81: at that

[14:40] BADBOYORL81: look at andy

[14:40] The********: granted the things between us went to shit, but that doesn't mean i want to see you make crappy decisions that'll fuck up the chance of a future in this career

[14:41] The********: i mean Marion, it was only a few months ago

[14:41] The********: he filmed himself drinking one of his model's piss

[14:41] The********: so he could sell it to a production company

[14:41] The********: for a few hundred bucks

[14:41] The********: because he was hard up for cash

[14:41] BADBOYORL81: dude like i said... it's only temp

[14:41] BADBOYORL81: i'm not dumb... i'm opurtunistic

[14:42] The********: ya but you have to be careful who you associate yourself with in this business

[14:42] The********: appearance of association alone can close a LOT of doors for you

[14:43] The********: are you going to be doing his cam shows?

[14:43] BADBOYORL81: no

[14:43] The********: just dvd?

[14:44] BADBOYORL81: ya... he's not got one ready any time soon

[14:44] BADBOYORL81: he's helpin me get other work actually

[14:44] The********: hehe ok

[14:44] BADBOYORL81: kelly taylors people sent me an email

[14:44] The********: boyfunk

[14:44] BADBOYORL81: i guess

[14:44] The********: ya

[14:45] The********: good luck with them!

KellyTaylor
    WHAT????... This is absurd ..... ( My people?? )

KellyTaylor
    No offense .. Josh I want to be nice as possible to everyone including you but please dont bring me into this buddy ok.. I would appreciate it very much...

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Is there a reason WHY I am suddenly invloved in this drama? Leave me out of it. When you hire someone for McDonald's, you don't care if they hate their mother. I have nothing to do with this, so quit inferring that I do.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    The admissions in the following quote about Rocky make you look especially bad. If I was Rocky, I would seriously reconsider any business arrangement with you. Maybe you shoud have left this out of your transcripts.
    Now let me get this straight:

one: I didn't film myself drinkihg another model spiss. that "model" was my best frioend. it was a special reauwsted video clip for a specialty site for one of myclients with that particular fetish niche. I didn't drink it. He pisse don my chest and then hit my face and i gagged, and it was on film. I'm not dishonest about it... I did it and it wasn't because I was hard up for cash. imake a damn good living, but my best friend doesn't. He needed the money, so I sacrificed my dignity for him.

Whatever, I am not here to defend myself or the decisions I make in a business relationship with another client. We film specialty niches for clients who request and buy them.

I am here, however, to formaly declare myself out of this conversation. My nam eis brought up and has been posted in a very unflattering light. i am EXTREMELY unhappy abou tit and the future business dealings of us with Josh Tucker are pretty much ended right here. This is and has been a bullshit post and I will not stand idly by as someone only remotely associated with my company blatantly bad mouths me openly or indirectly on a forum by posting information designed to cast my persona in a bad light.

That is all.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Xstr8guy
    Rocky, I wasn't insinuating that you looked bad. But rather what Josh said about you made HIM look bad.

Btw, drinking piss is cool with me.