Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Locations For Shoots?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Best Locations For Shoots?

Im trying to get some ideas for shoot locations as our production company should be ready to start rolling in the next month or two.

Obviously there are motels / hotels in the area but what other places have you found that have worked well for you to do multiple shoots in?

Have you approached any gay bars or clubs in your area and asked about shooting in them? If so, how did you approach the subject?

What about 'public' places, what is the concensus on shooting in public places in the U.S after dark at the present time?

Also, do you know of any studios that we can rent out on an hourly/daily basis in the Florida area?

Any help or advice you could offer on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Im trying to get some ideas for shoot locations as our production company should be ready to start rolling in the next month or two.

Obviously there are motels / hotels in the area but what other places have you found that have worked well for you to do multiple shoots in?

Have you approached any gay bars or clubs in your area and asked about shooting in them? If so, how did you approach the subject?

What about 'public' places, what is the concensus on shooting in public places in the U.S after dark at the present time?

Also, do you know of any studios that we can rent out on an hourly/daily basis in the Florida area?

Any help or advice you could offer on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Lee
    First off, I don't shoot content.. i make mine all up in the old brain, but it is something I have always wondered and that is that so much of the content is all so.. basic really. You have the guy on a bed, or on a floor and that's pretty well it. Okay some by a pool and stuff but the teaser pics is what really gets me.

I mean why can't you shoot teaser pics anywhere? I mean the model doesn't get naked, doesn't even have to get into undies, but a guy at the swimming pool in speedos? Meeting another, two guys just talking in front of a department store, park statue, or such, I mean why can't those pics at least be anywhere, more imaginative, like a pick up scene before heading off to the old bedroom?

Just curious really, though I imagine some of it has to do with costs, but still, surely its cheaper to go shoot some stills and video by the state house for free than motel rooms.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i'm a definite advocate for outdoors!

jim

nomad0023
    I just wish we had more really hard-core stuff. Really pushing the envelope, I personaly would really like to add some I guess you could call it “father & son” or as close to rape stuff as we can get with out going to jail. All this tim meets bob stuff is ok but gets old. I want some stuff that will really shock my members with out making them sick.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Lee,

Shooting outdoors is good. Seems customers love the outdoor stuff. But, be aware, it's harder to control the situation. Lighting is tougher due to shadows and if you are shooting film, ambient noise can be a bitch. Try finding out of the way places. We shoot in the woods, in the mountains, in the fields, etc. Hust watch out for the spiders, snakes and big bugs in your area.

We've shot for years in a warehouse that we could convert easily to a bedroom or dungeon...whatever the scene called for..

Bars are tough. Never had a lot of luck with them due to liquor regulations.

Try gay guesthouse.....they tend to be more receptive.

Nomad mentioned hardcore....yep, hardcore sells. To those guys that are in to it....and to those who fantisize about it. Which is why we shoot so much hardcore.

Bill

nomad0023
    Could you point me towards a content provider that would offer the kind of “really hard-core” movies ECT. I mentioned, I really need more shocking twink content for the US market.

Nomad,

Sure, check out our content at http://www.GayAdultPhotos.com I suspect we have more hardcore content than most providers. And, recently we started carrying more twink stuff if that is what you are looking for.

Bill

nomad0023
    Sure I will fill out your forum but its a little invasive and kinda puts me off to tell the truth. Dose your site have videos to go with all the pics? I really dont want pics by them self’s at all. I am really trying to build up a very heavily focusing Live show/Movie twink site. I really dont believe now days people want pics from a members site, hell if what they care about is pics they can get all that for free.

Bill,

Do you know what permits are required to shoot outdoors?

I know some states dont allow you to do public nudity without permits and such, just wondered what the process for getting them were?

Regards,

Lee

Nomad,

Yeah, I know the sign up process is a bitch. We were trying to make sure that only real webmasters sign up and keep the kids of it and make sure we covered all our legal bases.....Damn lawyers..

We're going to be changing it here shortly and make it lots easier and quicker.

We do not have videos that match with all the twink photos as we have lots of photographers who send us still photo content and not videos.

We do have plenty of twink type vids that do have photos. Ya just have to look at the vids, see who is in then, and then do a search by name.

Hope this helps and sorry for the convulted sign up process, but rest assured no one ever sees that info but us.

If you have any questions...or looking for footage to match some of the models....give Lee a call in our office on Tuesday (he's out on Monday) and talk with him. He'll be happy to do whatever he can. I'd say call me but I'll be traveling next week.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

Do you know what permits are required to shoot outdoors?

I know some states dont allow you to do public nudity without permits and such, just wondered what the process for getting them were?

Regards,

Lee
    Lee,

Every state is different regarding that, but honestly, I'm not aware of anyone who goes through the process of getting permits. They are usually costly, restrictive and, I would imagine, difficult to obtain if shooting adult material.

We've shot all over California, a state that has some very voluminous hoops you have to go through, and we've never gotten permits. Just always made sure we were in out of the way places with very little likelihood of running into anyone. Most photographers I know have never bothered with getting permits.

Hope this helps,

Bill

Okay cool, i figured that would be the case and, being in Florida, there are plenty of outdoor location we could use that are unlikely to have any people except us there LOL

BTW, can you check your PM's please

Regards,

Lee

nomad0023
    I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys, it really nice to read your posts and, talk to people that do the same thing as I do. Really I have never been able to do this before, I just wish I looked for this forum years ago. :gossip:

nomad0023
    If your in Florida an alligator farm might make a good location if your doing a solo set. The whole “beauty and the beast thing" might be kinda coo

Okay cool, i figured that would be the case and, being in Florida, there are plenty of outdoor location we could use that are unlikely to have any people except us there LOL

BTW, can you check your PM's please

Regards,

Lee
    Lee,

Checked my PM...now you check yours !

Bill