Thread: GAYVN Magazine?

Goldie

GAYVN Magazine?

Has anyone received the first issue of the new GAYVN magazine yet? I submitted a few requests for my subscription, and I have no idea if they have been received or if the first issue has even shipped yet. I was hoping to get this magazine sent to my home, as that is where I work out of, but I don't know if that caused an issue since my mailing address won't match up with the company I work for. Anyone here from AVN that might be able to help? I've tried going through the AVN website, and got no reponse...

Thanks.

Marc

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Nothing received here either, and I have filled out everything at least twice.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

They were distributing copies at the AEE Show, so at least I know they're printed.

GAYVNJeff
    Please feel free to contact me directly if you haven’t received the January issue and I will get a copy sent out to you as well as follow-up to make sure you are on the subscription list going forward.

JR

Goldie
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYVNJeff
    Please feel free to contact me directly if you haven’t received the January issue and I will get a copy sent out to you as well as follow-up to make sure you are on the subscription list going forward.

JR

An e-mail has been sent. Thank you very much for helping me out with this!

Marc

desslock
    Hey since I don't want to come off as totally negative on AVN, let me say that I really enjoyed reading the premiere issue of GayVN magazine. I found it informative, and I enjoyed reading Aly Drummond's column.

Is this something you can subscribe to? I couldn't find any subscription cards inside, just an email address.

Steve

GAYVNJeff
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Hey since I don't want to come off as totally negative on AVN, let me say that I really enjoyed reading the premiere issue of GayVN magazine. I found it informative, and I enjoyed reading Aly Drummond's column.

Is this something you can subscribe to? I couldn't find any subscription cards inside, just an email address.

Steve
    Really glad to hear that you liked our issue of GAYVN. If you go to GAYVN.com you can subscribe. If you forward me your address to jr@avn.com I will send you out the January issue if you didn't bring one back from the show.

JR

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Congratulations on the new Gayvn. It's looks like a winner !
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    I picked up several at Internext. Damn good layout and really informative. Hope they keep it up.

I received one yesterday which was packaged in with the regular AVN Magazine.

Bill

allboysvideo

GayVN

We recieved our copy a week ago! It looks great and we are glad that AVN is publishing GayVn magazine and keeping it seperated from the AVN magazine!

Looking forward to my next issue of gayvn

-David
    D&E Productions