Thread: A Change At The Helm At Badpuppy, Allowing A Long Time Dream To Be Pursued!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar

A Change At The Helm At Badpuppy, Allowing A Long Time Dream To Be Pursued!

January 13, 2006

A Change At The Helm At Badpuppy, Allowing A Long Time Dream To Be Pursued!

Cocoa, Florida – Long time player and MEGA site Badpuppy (www.badpuppy.com) announced today that Bill Pinyon, President/CEO is stepping down as President of the company in which to pursue a long time dream of becoming a pilot, allowing he and Steven, who is both his business and lifetime partner, to travel about the country and enjoy life to the fullest, as a result of the success of the Badpuppy Empire.

Bill Pinyon states that this is something that he’s always wanted to do and it is now possible for both he and Steven to step aside and let those who have run the company over the past decade to do what they do best!

Bill will remain CEO of both Badpuppy and Dog Gone Video (www.doggonevideo.com) however, has promoted long time friend and former CFO of the company Max Zechinato, to assume the position of President of the company’s properties.

Bill and Max go back many years prior to Badpuppy. They both were employed at the Kennedy Space Center, working for N.A.S.A., when Bill determined he wanted to leave the cozy position he had and venture into the Internet, specifically the Gay Adult Internet. Shortly after his departure from N.A.S.A., success was eminent and Max soon followed Bill on his venture. Badpuppy was a dream at that time and it is due to the success of the company that another dream of Bill’s will soon be a reality!

Questions or comments can be emailed directly to Bill Pinyon at, rivers@badpuppy.com or by calling (321)631-9500.

Patrick

Wow!

I'm happy for everyone involved!

Best of luck to all.

Pat

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Congrats to both Bill and Max! That really does sound exciting and all my best to Bill, Max, and everyone at BadPuppy for what will surely be an exciting time

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

JustBryce
    Congatulations guys... You have earned your stripes over the years and I wish you many happy flights and memories!

:angel:

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Congratulations! You have definitely earned it! Big ((hugs)) to you and your great team!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Congrats guys and im sure Max will be able to continue the growth of BadPuppy over the coming years

So have you purchased your plane yet? If so what type did you get?

I have my PPL in the UK and its a lot of work but well worth pursuing :thumbsup:

Check out the Cessna's or Dehavaland Chipmunks if you want a low cost starter aircraft, they are easy to handle and cost effective when it comes to maintenance

Regards,

Lee

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Check out the Cessna's or Dehavaland Chipmunks if you want a low cost starter aircraft, they are easy to handle and cost effective when it comes to maintenance

Regards,

Lee
    Somehow I doubt that Bill going to be looking for anything that is "low cost":cheese:

Congrats Bill, you've certainly earned it.....and Lisa....you keep keeping them all straight, er, I many keep'em on the right track!!:love:

Hugs,

Bill

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill
    Somehow I doubt that Bill going to be looking for anything that is "low cost":cheese:
    Bill,

Low cost for a Cessna is around $45k so even though its 'low cost' it still really isnt

If you buy new, you are looking at close to $200k for some of last years models.

Regards,

Lee

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Bill,

Low cost for a Cessna is around $45k so even though its 'low cost' it still really isnt

If you buy new, you are looking at close to $200k for some of last years models.

Regards,

Lee
    Lee,

Yep, I know. I also have a Private Ticket and can remember when you could buy a 172 for not a lot of money. But like everything else......the price keeps going up.

Knowing Bill Pinyon, wouldn't surprise me to see him for his multi rating and start looking at a 310.......now, that's a plane! And cost....well, it's all relative.

Bill

Top Cat
    I'm assuming the release abou Lisa being named president/CEO is imminent...right?

Thanks

Hey All,

Thanks for the congrats; but, let's wait until I complete all my certifications. Lee the plane we are buying is a Piper Aerostar. It is a twin engine, 6 passenger plane. It is already sitting at the airport and waiting for me to complete my Private and Instrument tickets. Then I will get to do my twin engine training in it. I'm going to school Monday - Friday from 8 in the morning until noon then coming back to the office to do email and other duties that I still have.

Max is doing an incredible job and has taken a lot of pressure off of me; but, I definetly will not be leaving the industry. I have way to much fun working with the technology and the people.

So, again .... Thank You all and see you in Phoenix.

:angel:

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    It's such a happy but sad day, like watching your kids go off to college or the final episode of Cheers.

Congrats Bill. Although I am happy for ya, I can't help but get a little choked up at the thought of missing your smiling face at conventions to come.

Thumbs up.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky