Thread: What do you think is the best source of gay traffic?

nomad0023

What do you think is the best source of gay traffic?

Now days so many services are using 50-75% of there own sites. What do you think is the best place to list gay sites?

search engines

link lists like gaydemon and hunkhunter and justusboys plus there's some good traffic on str8 sites like pk and greenguy.

after that, depends on what kind of site - paysite? free site? avs site?

nomad0023
    search engines from what I have seen have been really poor traffic, I am #20 or so under “twink guys” in yahoo.com now. hunkhunter is really good Dennis just joined my affiliate program justusboys sux now I am not sure whose dick you have to suck to get them to list your sites with any regularity, hell 75% of their new sites are their own. Gaydemon is ok but I think they did not like my free sites very much. I have really not looked into str8 sites yet is it “greenguy.com” and what is PK?

As far as paysite? free site? or avs site? I run all 3, I like free the best for traffic, but also really like directories to run my affiliate program.

why not ask gaydemon why he does not like your free sites? if there's a reason, it would be good to fix the problem so more sites will list them.

me, i'd rather send the traffic direct to my site than fuck around sending traffic through a bunch of free sites and thus.

btw, i do great on search engine traffic, and so do most people. you sound like you have a lot to learn, and if you take the time to get more info, could make twice the money with the traffic you already have.

nomad0023
    Well getting more direct traffic was why after building my members site up for about a year I created the affiliate program for the directories. Do you see a problem with my members site? really in the same time I could have made 10 other “normal members site” I will try to talk to the guys at gay demon but as I recall they not really respond to my e-mail and had a problem with my advertisement system. They had ok traffic but it was not enough to change every thing I did just for them.

there are no "guys" at gaydemon. the owner is gaydemon, then bec and i do writing for him. perhaps he doesn't promote verotel - ticketclub does suck balls, after all. it's a great way to make less sales. you would definitely have an easier time getting affiiates with ccbill.

nomad0023
    ya maybe I will change over to ccbill, but when I first started verotel was my best choice at the time.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Hi nomad,

I'm Andy with JustUsBoys. PM me with your contact info along with some links to your sites and I will see why they haven't been listed.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

nomad0023
    Andy, did you get the PM I sent you? Just hit me back sometime to let me know whats up

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    There is a rather select group of high-volume/high-sales affiliates out there (which is to say, affiliates that'd offer both. As opposed to many TGPs which can offer up high volumes of traffic but with less than stellar conversion ratios).

I think that once you get beyond those 12 or 15 high volume/high sales affiliates, you're dealing with affiliates that'd send one sale every couple of days and never refer much more than that. But if you can get lots and lots of those smaller affiliates to promote you and send a sale every now and then each, you're still going to see some decent numbers out of that. So don't ignore those smaller affiliates. Collectively, they offer you quite a bit.

Not to mention the fact that there is greater value to affiliates promoting your site than just the direct-referred sale. It's advertising. Other webmasters and surfers see your banners and your site mentioned on other sites. Your affiliates are branding you while and whether or not they're sending you traffic.

And never underestimate search engines. If you're not seeing much traffic from them, it's not because they don't have the traffic. It's because you don't have the good rankings on the good search terms.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men