Thread: Test Shoots?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Test Shoots?

Just wondered what the best type of 'test shoot' to do is?

By that i mean, should we be finding a specific location that we want to use more often than another and run a test shoot with a model in place or is it possible to do test shoots without models being present?

Also, is there anything we should be paying closer attention to when it comes to finding or shooting in a particular location?

Right now, we're looking at doing our first 'proper' shoot in one of the hotels in Daytona Beach that have more high-end suites with a range of settings avaialble, jacuzzi, bedroom, balcony, kitchen area, etc etc.

I know that lighting outside on the balcony is going to be a lot different than in the suite itself but, what about angles in the room, should we try running some tests in the corners of the suites in addition to the middle of the rooms too?

Any of you folks that have done shoots before have any tips or advice you'd like to share?

Regards,

Lee

we rented the spot we planned to shoot in the most and i did video test shoots of myself - just aimed the camcorder at a certain spot and then went and stood there, explaining to the camera where i had the lights set up and how many watts. then i'd change the layout of the lights or backgrounds and shoot another. arie's test shots were of me.

i also shot arie or michael outdoors.

when the videos were turning out the quality i was willing to start with, i had a model come in. i was shocked how good it looked considering what i was expecting it to look like *LOL*

then when we started trying other locations, i always paid for an hour and did tests before putting a real model there. i don't have the lighting experience of a lot of the guys, so this really helped.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i "test-shoot" generally without the model getting a "feel" for the location/set/etc. that way i can make the adjustments for "angles/lighting/etc." when the model is in place.

jim

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Ever used a dummy instead of a model?
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippi
    Ever used a dummy instead of a model?
    i actually do on "ocassion" , they cum in quite handy for those guys that need alittle "inspiration" and you don't have to pay them!

sincerely ~ ..."i'll be in the window"... - manequin