Thread: Do you have an extra room? -- Phoenix Forum

BoyNation

Good Shit Do you have an extra room? -- Phoenix Forum

I just contacted the Tempe Palms hotel and was told that they are fully booked for Phoenix Forum!

I am just wondering if anyone has booked a bunch of rooms and knows that you will not be needing all of them. :juggle:

You can either answer here or send me a private message.

Thanks!

BoyNation

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Laurence,

You might want to shoot an email over to SherriD@ or Pat@ ccbill.com and see if the hotel actually is sold out or whether they know of any 'other' rooms available for the show attendees

Regards,

Lee

Fetishlady
    hmmm..we're going yet we still don't have hotel reservations.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    The Tempe Mission Palms sold out quite quickly. Well within a week (first 2 days or so, I believe) of registration opening.

There's the Courtyard by Marriott that is about 3 blocks away that you will want to give a try, and soon. Because that's where they're referring folk now that the Mission Palms is sold out. So check there fast! Mission Palms also has a wait list you might as well try and get on as there will always be some people who reserve with intent to attend but end up dropping out as the event date nears.

I'll be staying at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, which is about 5-6 miles from the Mission Palms. But as I know my way around Phoenix well and have rented a car for my time there, I'm cool with staying at a hotel/resort other than the Mission Palms. Plus I don't drink so don't have to worry about driving back to my hotel after a party

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    The Phoenician, CF Brian, that's the bomb. Talk about your 5 star resorts. Make sure they pamper you !

Boynation, their are plenty of great hotels in Phoenix. I'm sure you can find one to your liking. I stay at the wellesley suites downtown. 2 room suite, nice comfy recliners, two big tv's, it's very cushy, more corporate but still very nice.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNation
    I just contacted the Tempe Palms hotel and was told that they are fully booked for Phoenix Forum!

I am just wondering if anyone has booked a bunch of rooms and knows that you will not be needing all of them. :juggle:

You can either answer here or send me a private message.

Thanks!

BoyNation

You're alive!! Where have you been?
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    The Phoenician, CF Brian, that's the bomb. Talk about your 5 star resorts. Make sure they pamper you !
    I'm looking forward to it! I'm flying in a day early and leaving a day late just to be able to enjoy it and spend some time there. During the days of the actual event it'll go to waste being there because I'll be gone at the Forum the entire time but I plan to fit as much pampering in as possible while I can Any special requests you'd suggest I make of them when I get there? Particular services I should be sure to check out?

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men