Thread: how much money spend in content

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar

how much money spend in content

I would like to know how much money spend in plug in feeds in your pay site.

I have feeds from AEBN and spend a lot of bandwidth, every month the invoice grow and grow.

actually about 40% of my net incomes is to pay Video feeds. This is normal or I pay to much?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    40% is really high. I know starting out is very hard. What I did was contact feed providers and tell them you are just starting out and most of them will give you really good deals to get you going. Shop around and who can give you the best deals with the best content.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

in the long run, it's a lot cheaper to host content on your own site. i pay under 23 cents per gig, which is a lot cheaper than feeds charge.

40% is very high. is it because you don't have much content? if you do, treat feeds more like extras, not the main course. use pluginfeeds and similar feeds as "bonus sites" but use your own content as primary content and you'll save money.