Thread: Web Designers

New Guy

Web Designers

I was wondering is anyone knows where I could find a good web designer to make a gay site for me that will not cost me way to much, or maybe work out a payment schedule. I would really like one with a 5 page tour and must look really professional. Just let me know if you have any ideas or PM me if your a web designer and would work with me.

New Guy, welcome to GWW. You found a great resource for designers here, there are quite a few top notch ones that hang out on this board. Hopefully you will be able to find the one that is right for you.

cheers,
    Luke

Fetishlady
    hi New Guy, welcome to the board.

if you want, i can recommend you a freelance designer - he has experience with gay sites.

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetishlady
    hi New Guy, welcome to the board.

if you want, i can recommend you a freelance designer - he has experience with gay sites.
    Ya sure any help you could offer would really help. I think I really do need one, I tried to make my own but, I am not really that happy with my conversion ratio.

New Guy
    As long as I can see his/her work and he/her is much better than I am at making sites. I really have seen some designers that are not really much better than me, and to tell the truth that would not work for me.

Egypt
    We can do it for you. Hit me up to discuss :juggle:

Mister B
    Msg Mark from AdultCreative.com Team
    You will find an sulotion with him for sure :sun:

blah blah blah...
    Hey New Guy. Welcome to GWW. prolly the best thing that ever happened for the gay webmaster :groovy:

what i'm wondering though is...what are you gonna do in about a year when you're not the "New Guy" anymore? hmmmm

- allan

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    what i'm wondering though is...what are you gonna do in about a year when you're not the "New Guy" anymore? hmmmm
    thats when he creates another screen name and starts conversations with himself
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    thats when he creates another screen name and starts conversations with himself
    And that would probably be the best conversation I had all day too :pimp:

New Guy
    One of my biggest content provides offered to have his staff redo my site design today, is that weird? Or should I be worried ?