Thread: Introduction

scarlettcontent

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I've been reading the board for a couple of days now, and just thought I'd better introduce myself. I’m Jane from Scarlett O´Hara Photographics. We have a new adult stock content website. At the moment we’ve over 350,000 high quality/resolution images and 1000,000s more to come in the future. www.scarlettcontent.com/indexes
    http://www.scarlettcontent.com/#Gay

Bye for now.
    Jane.

Jane, welcome to the board...this kinda sounds like drive by spamming so hopefully you will prove me wrong and will be a valuable contributor to the board too

cheers,
    Luke

scarlettcontent
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    Jane, welcome to the board...this kinda sounds like drive by spamming so hopefully you will prove me wrong and will be a valuable contributor to the board too

cheers,
    Luke
    Sorry if I sounded a bit spammy!:extat:

Xstr8guy
    Jane, where's the content? All I see is a very long list but no sample images. I'm not likely to buy something I can't see.

Fetishlady
    hi Jane, welcome to GWW.

scarlettcontent
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Jane, where's the content? All I see is a very long list but no sample images. I'm not likely to buy something I can't see.
    Hi, Yeh the website is very basic at the moment, but you can view the indexes for each set here -http://www.scarlettcontent.com/indexes/

When the new automated website opens you will be able to view thumbnails for all images, we have over 500,000 images to start with and 1,000,000s more in the future... and videos too.:3ymca:

Thanks.
    Jane.

Hi and another welcome to GWW.

wildgirl
    Hi there Jane, welcome to GWW...enjoy your stay

Paco
    Welcome to the board Jane - I hope your stay is a pleasant one.

scarlettcontent

Top Cat
    Welcome! Having said that, I started to download the file and it would take 45 minutes! Please let us know when the images are available online.

scarlettcontent
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat
    Welcome! Having said that, I started to download the file and it would take 45 minutes! Please let us know when the images are available online.
    I will sure let you know, it should be early febuary.:gaydays:

Jane.