Thread: Content Providers

New Guy

Content Providers

Could anyone point me in the right direction towards a content provider that has really good twink stuff, and will allow me to use the pics/video images in some graphic design for my new twink site?

Also dose anyone know of a feed company that specializes in twink feeds, I have quite a few of the already but most only have like 20% twink feeds.

Thanks Guys and Girls :sun:

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy
    Could anyone point me in the right direction towards a content provider that has really good twink stuff, and will allow me to use the pics/video images in some graphic design for my new twink site?

Also dose anyone know of a feed company that specializes in twink feeds, I have quite a few of the already but most only have like 20% twink feeds.

We have over 20,000 still images, and nearly 700 short mpeg clips available to license to webmasters through www.citiboyzcontent.com. Since we redesigned the site, we're only now putting content back up, and it's all the newest stuff, but you can still all the older sets through our online store.

We also operate the plug-in site www.citiboyztheatre.com/preview

user: citiboyz password: theatre

And we have a photo plug-in, BoyzFoto, that we market through Boy Content www.boycontent.com.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

If you want to add voyeur cams to your site let me know. Ours is 100% all twink feeds.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Both Steven and Jacob have great products you should look into

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    I will be adding that soon but really think I will be getting some New pics and maybe a few movies so I can have a web designer use them in the new graphics I really need. I really have Boy condo, Guy Condo ECT. but I think I will have to remove them for a month just to pay the web designers :hmmph:

Also, if you want some regular picture content, check out what we have on http://www.rainbowcontent.com

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    Can I use them in my site design, and do most companies not have a problem with pics being used the same way? I wish I could just buy 1 pic at a time LOL

Can I use them in my site design, and do most companies not have a problem with pics being used the same way? I wish I could just buy 1 pic at a time LOL
    You can use them for whatever you want as long as you dont resell them

Regards,

Lee

Oh and yes, most content providers will let you use images and movies on tours.

Its always good to check the license for any content you purchase though just to make sure first

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    You can use them for whatever you want as long as you dont resell them

Regards,

Lee
    Are most companies the same about use in graphics? I think I will just get a few new twink ones from several of the sites, but really need to pick a really good graphic designer first. I really need someone that can create a site that will have a high conversion ratio for me.

New Guy
    Thax man

Design wise, you may want to get in touch with the guys at http://www.sexxxydesign.com they do some really good work

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    Ya I saw his work, but I really don’t like sites like that very much, Maybe I am old school but I want one with a real tour like what this guy did http://www.blueflyadult.com/portfoli...use/tour1.html I have just seen to many of the other type and they all kind of look alike. If he could do something like I wanted I would be coo with it, its just I really did not see anything in his small portfolio

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Both Steven and Jacob have great products you should look into

Regards,

Lee
    Thanks Lee! ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html