Thread: Alternate resort locations for The Phoenix Forum

How long have you been gay?

Alternate resort locations for The Phoenix Forum

Obviously, we have been blown away by the tremendous response to the 2006 Phoenix Forum. The Mission Palms Resort was sold out for the Forum dates 72 hours after we opened registration, the hotel had called to tell us that they had NEVER had a flood of reservations such as the one they experienced last week and wanted to apologize for extended hold times during that period and at this point, less than a week after the open of registration, we are sitting at over 700 attendees.

To all attendees that were not able to reserve a room at the Mission Palms, we want to recommend the following resort, they currently have capacity for those dates, the hotel is a VERY short distance from the Mission Palms (1/10 of a mile), we will have shuttle service between the 2 locations, and we will have people at the Marriott to make sure that all attendees for the Forum are taken care of and have the best experience possible.

Courtyard By Marriott
    http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/PHXTE
    601 S. Ash Ave
    (480) 966-2800

For other alternate locations, click here

We have some very neat things planned for The Phoenix Forum this year and expect it to be the best one yet. Again, we want to thank the Sponsors who are making all of this possible:

Premium Sponsors
    Lightspeed
    SexKey/Mansites
    Sex Search
    PussyCash
    DeeCash
    RealityCash
    Met Masters
    Nichebucks
    AdultLocals.com
    Silvercash

Platinum Sponsors
    Epoch
    WEG Cash
    IWANTU
    National Net
    TopBucks
    GammaCash
    SapphicCash

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for the update Mark, i know a lot of GWW'ers have been trying to sort out additional hotel reservations so this will help them a lot

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Thanks for the update Mark, i know a lot of GWW'ers have been trying to sort out additional hotel reservations so this will help them a lot

Regards,

Lee
    cool, thanks lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Just spoke with the Marriott. Their rack rate is the only rate they offer, at $249 a night. But after incessant pestering, they acknowledge that they have a contract with CCBill which, when it's signed, will offer a better rate (hopefully comparable to the Mission Palms.) I was advised to go ahead and make a reservation at the $249 rate, then call in next week and have it re-rated.

Just in case anyone skipped it because of the cost, thought I'd pass that along.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I may open up Casa de Chad :-) Any bids??

There are three wonderful rooms, all with queen beds. Who knew I would have a house full of queens???

Anyone wanting to stay there should be aware of the "no attire allowed" rule on the second floor of the house.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    I may open up Casa de Chad :-) Any bids??
    There are three wonderful rooms, all with queen beds. Who knew I would have a house full of queens???
    Anyone wanting to stay there should be aware of the "no attire allowed" rule on the second floor of the house.
    I'm not sure you'd want the friskyfans team there in your house.

Are you within 500 feet of a church or school?

Steve

Fetishlady
    thanks for the link mark and for updating us.