Thread: Soft-Core Video Content

New Guy

Soft-Core Video Content

Can anyone get me a good deal on some short preview videos about 1 minute in length each. Just a verbal introduction to the videos, maybe just guys talking about their first time or with only their shirts off ECT while they say some BS? Just for my members tour :love:

New Guy
    Just PM me if you would like :spook:

Not sure I understand why you'd want interview clips of guys that you don't have inside for content? Surfers tend to get pissed when they sign up to see a model and then find out they are only a tour decoration.

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Not sure I understand why you'd want interview clips of guys that you don't have inside for content? Surfers tend to get pissed when they sign up to see a model and then find out they are only a tour decoration.

Well I will tell you my thinking or lack their of

(1) I really need like 80-100 of them and dont have enough of that type in my personally collection
    (2) I really do have tons of videos/movies right now I am more worried about getting sigh-ups
    (3) I am sure I will get some of the whole movies of allot of them, but I really need to many to do that all now
    (4) Most viewers only have about a 45 second attention-span

:gaydays:

New Guy
    interview clips that a good description of them thax :penny:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy
    Well I will tell you my thinking or lack their of

(1) I really need like 80-100 of them and dont have enough of that type in my personally collection
    (2) I really do have tons of videos/movies right now I am more worried about getting sigh-ups
    (3) I am sure I will get some of the whole movies of allot of them, but I really need to many to do that all now
    (4) Most viewers only have about a 45 second attention-span

:gaydays:
    Personal collection? So you have licenses to use them?

If you have tons of videos/movies why do you need phoney clips to generate sign ups?

Viewers have a longer attention span than that, what they don't have is patience for cons, scammers, rip off artists.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

New Guy
    I have movies from about every major company around really only have about 5 or so left on my short list. I pay over 3000$ a month just in content feeds + the stuff I have on my own servers for 24.95 a month I would not say they are getting ripped off

PS most viewers could not find Canada on a map

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy
    I have movies from about every major company around really only have about 5 or so left on my short list. I pay over 3000$ a month just in content feeds + the stuff I have on my own servers for 24.95 a month I would not say they are getting ripped off

PS most viewers could not find Canada on a map
    Cool but where did you buy the content from?

It sounds like you just have pics and movies that you have downloaded off the web like that Nomad guy a few days back who got called on it and disappeared all of a sudden $0.02

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    But with the new layout I am making I really need some “interview clips” now to fill it all in. Will only be like 2 on a page at the bottom and are not really a big selling point of the site just some icing is all. I have videos I can use but would really like to get interview clips to use for a little boost. I have preview member ships if they don’t like it they can move on.

You may have all but 5 movies, but have you PAID FOR THEM? Or have you ripped them off from some torrent site or simply lifted them as you did other content?

As for most viewers, not only can they find Canada on a map but can find the exit button from sites that scam them. As for how much you pay per month per feed... sure... you can't afford to pay someone to write descriptions or pay for a design, you can't afford to buy content but you can afford $3K a month for feeds and have your own servers... when are you going to get it, the people here aren't fools nor did we all fall off a turnip truck ten minutes ago.

New Guy
    I pay for my content, really my site is a bit pic short but I also have some feed pic sites to help out like http://www.boyplugin.com/ ECT Really I am not to big on pics to tell the truth

New Guy
    I am just trying to get content for my wed designers to work with and to fill in some of the templates, if you have a problem with that I really dont know what to tell you

New Guy
    Maybe I should have not said “on my server” or something I am not really big on the lingo

Sorry, I really don't have the time or patience for this.

Out of respect to this board, I won't get into what I'd really like to say about your posts, and your posted set of values and misconceptions of what this industry really is about. Eventually at some point in time you will find out, but it wont be pretty I think. I suppose that is why it is called the school of hard knocks.

Maybe others will be more direct, obviously subtlety doesn't work with you nomad.