Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are gay webmasters so bitchy?

New Guy

Why are gay webmasters so bitchy?

I have really talked on allot of chat forums, and this is the most uptight one I have ever seen. I am really not trying to be a dick, but damn. Jasun is about the only kinda coo person I have talked to and that might be do to the Vicodin he is on. Do you guys and girls think this is just isolated to gay webmasters or are all webmasters are like this? I really am not trying to be a dick but I get the feeling most are old shut-ins, my 80 year old grandfather acts like that is why I make that comparison. Now let the nitpicking and bitching begin.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Who left the door open?

:high:

I like to think I'm pretty anti-uptight and bitchy... but I haven't posted for 2 weeks, so who knows? Maybe I DO have a stick up my ass!

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Gay webmasters aren't bitchy at all. This place has the friendliest group around that help others non stop. Course you can't see that why you get dumped on is because of your own comments, not your fault at all, just gay webmasters being bitchy is your answer... too bad you haven't figured it out... :wacko:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Don't worry Rocky, just read New Guy's posts and his other posts under his other posting name... NOMAAD... you'll soon figure it out.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky
    Maybe I DO have a stick up my ass!
    Pics?

Oh and where the hell were you in Vegas huh?

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    Well I will let you guys get back to all the love, don’t worry I will not be sharing my opinions any more. I hope you all will have all the success you want for.

New Guy
    One last bit of advice if possible? How do you remove your user name and profile? :sun:

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy
    I have really talked on allot of chat forums, and this is the most uptight one I have ever seen. I am really not trying to be a dick, but damn. Jasun is about the only kinda coo person I have talked to and that might be do to the Vicodin he is on. Do you guys and girls think this is just isolated to gay webmasters or are all webmasters are like this? I really am not trying to be a dick but I get the feeling most are old shut-ins, my 80 year old grandfather acts like that is why I make that comparison. Now let the nitpicking and bitching begin.
    In all honesty, GWW is probably the friendliest webmaster community you will find anywhere on the web, head on across to http://www.gfyboard.com and see if you can last 48 hours there

Its not that we're uptight, its that you dont seem to understand the concept that if a thread was started about hosting (for example) the person who started the thread did so because they want to know about, hosting.

They really arent bothered about who you saw last week, what color your hair is today, which celeb you fancy or, in your latest post, whether you got a virus or not a couple of days ago.

If you want to let people know those things about you, start a new thread instead of taking over threads that are designed to help the posters further their business.

As i say, head on over to GFY and see if you can stick it out for 48 hours there, you'll be in for a culture shock thats for sure.

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    I was not trying to be a dick or break your rules sorry if I gave you problems. Really I think I am done with forum for awhile, Can you remove my user name Please :vanish:

If you really want me to i will and ill remove your other one from last week too

Regards,

Lee

New Guy
    I really do want you too man if its not to much trouble, I really looked but did not see a way to do that myself Thax :spook:

All done, although you arent going to be able to see my reply unless you create a new username

Regards,

Lee

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Pics?

Oh and where the hell were you in Vegas huh?

Regards,

Lee

Pics are coming. I need your address to ship them to. I am scanning all the 2257 docs for you.

Also, you never called me back, you limey Brit! I was waiting al day, but your number said "Private" on my caller ID, so I couldn't call back!

Hmph!

:-P

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky
    Pics are coming. I need your address to ship them to. I am scanning all the 2257 docs for you.
    Good stuff, you can just upload them to GWW if thatll make it any easier for you

Also, you never called me back, you limey Brit! I was waiting al day, but your number said "Private" on my caller ID, so I couldn't call back!
    Well shit, i guess ill have to make it up to ya in Phoenix then

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    Now now .. if it weren't for bitchy .. how could you tell the sissy boys from the REAL gay men?