Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Elections Tomorrow - Looks Like Harper May Have It In The Bag

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Sad Canadian Elections Tomorrow - Looks Like Harper May Have It In The Bag

Which is actually quite annoying because, from what i gather, its not that people are voting for the conservatives more voting against the liberals which, following that recent scandal i can understand but, at the same time, wtf?

Ah well, i hope it works out well for you folks no matter what the outcome is.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well we still have hope, latest polls show him slipping thank God... but we'll see... because we really don't need his type of politics..
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Yeah he could certainly set things back in Canada a couple of decades if he gets his way on certain things, especially the gay marriage law revokation :eek:

It really is scary how politicians minds work sometimes.

Regards,

Lee

Yes it is odd isn't it? But not just does he want to revoke same sex marraige, but he wants to make abortion criminal again... like what planet did he show up from?

I got my fingers crossed though... hopefully at worst it will be a minority government which means we'll be doing all this again soon... but better that than him having a 4 year run at it...

And boy have I been spouting off about it too, at My Blog of course (hey what can I say, i love to write) and this has me motivated... after all I celebrated my one year legal anniversary on saturday and this guy wants to take that back? Not if I can help it

I hope they finally vote out those corrupt liberals, I will be watching the results tonight.

cheers,
    Luke

Well if we do vote out those 'so called' corrupt LIberals, we will also be voting out the following:

National Health
    National Day Care
    Sovereignty for Canada
    Same Sex Marraige Right
    Woman's Right To Choose
    Pharmacare
    Tax Cuts for Low Income Wage Earners
    8 Years of Budget Surpluses

So me thinks I'd rather lose a hundred million in sponsorship scandals than all those programs that make Canada unique.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I hope they finally vote out those corrupt liberals, I will be watching the results tonight.
    cheers,
    Luke
    :thumbsup:

I'll be doing my part to make sure THEY get the boot.

(I will be SO dissapointed with the majority of Canadians if the thieves are elected one more time. Hell, odds are it will be another minority gov, again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    :thumbsup:

I'll be doing my part to make sure THEY get the boot.

(I will be SO dissapointed with the majority of Canadians if the thieves are elected one more time. Hell, odds are it will be another minority gov, again.)

Yes Paco. We know.

That they had little to do with the "Scandal" matters not to you, nor does that they have manged to deliver a surplus for what.. 6 years running?

that the Liberals haven't - unlike Mulroney and Harper (lost likely) rolled over and played dead when the USA told them to doesn't matter to you.

Hey.. you dont' mind your rights being taken away.. you weren't using them anyway, right?

Who cares about the high standard of living and the attention given to health care?

Doesn't matter that the Canadian economy is BOOMING at all.

You want the Conservatives to win because.. um.. why again?:uhoh:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

LOL actually the surplus is now 8 years running...

Go Jasun!

I find it funny that people are still blaming the liberals for that "scandal" when really.. it was pretty much proven that they had little to do with it.. it was mostly conservative Quebec Businessmen who were to blame for the whole thing.

Nobody from the Conservatives bothered to read the report, I think.

Canada has gone from being a hanger-on to one of the most important countries in the world under the Liberals.. let's see what the Reform Party is able to do with it. And don't kid yourself.. that's who your'e voting for... the Progressive Conservative Party doesn't exist anymore.. they all joined it to dismantle it... like the parasites that they are..

you're voting for the same party as many members of the Heritage Front. Thought you oughta know.

I get it that you think Ontario has too much power, and that's where most of the Anti-Liberal thing comes from. The fact that there's 8 times more of them doesn't really seem to register with people from the west.

Jasun... Good comments, man :-)

I've always been for the liberals and I'm form the West! I always consider track records (good and bad) and the Liberals have done more good for Canada... The conservatives will be bahaaad for Canada...

Also, isnt Harper like the Canadian equivalent of Bush?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Also, isnt Harper like the Canadian equivalent of Bush?

Regards,

Lee

Worse.

He'd be the a Bush Lap-Dog... Bush bulldozes all over every country with little care for anyone but his friends in the oil industry.

Harper would be the guy laying down going "HEY!!! COME BULL DOZE OVER US!!!"

rhys
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Well if we do vote out those 'so called' corrupt LIberals, we will also be voting out the following:

National Health
    National Day Care
    Sovereignty for Canada
    Same Sex Marraige Right
    Woman's Right To Choose
    Pharmacare
    Tax Cuts for Low Income Wage Earners
    8 Years of Budget Surpluses

So me thinks I'd rather lose a hundred million in sponsorship scandals than all those programs that make Canada unique.

oh pluuueeeeeeeeeeze!

and the sky is going to fall, volcanos will destroy the earth, and the sun won't rise on Tuesday the 24th if the Tories are elected.

the Liberals should be ashamed of themselves...their campaign is a blot on democracy... the only thing they have left to offer the Canadian people is fear.

go Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by rhys
    the Liberals should be ashamed of themselves...their campaign is a blot on democracy... the only thing they have left to offer the Canadian people is fear.

go Tories!

No, actually, I think you're 100% wrong.

To be honest, I really do think that the Canadian way of life is in danger here... and no amount of you pretending that electing a Conservative Government is a good idea is going to change that.:boo: