Thread: So What Makes A Good Affiliate Program Name?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So What Makes A Good Affiliate Program Name?

Just figured id throw this question out there to see what you folks made a good name for an affiliate program?

If you were to start your own affiliate program, how would you go about choosing the programs name?

Would you choose something 'generic' sounding? Something relating to the niche of the site or sites you would offer? Or would you choose a name based on another factor?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Our affiliate program was originally TeenBoyBucks when we had just boyfunk and the foot site, but as we expanded (and eyed further expansion) we decided that this name would be limiting, so a more all-encompassing name was appropriate. After some market research and looking at a bunch of options, we approached the owner of Gaybucks (which was then unused), and arranged to buy that domain name from him. I think the branding and visibility that the Gaybucks name has allowed us to create has helped us grow our affiliate program, though I also think that a great affiliate program with an unwonderful name can still be wildly successful.