Thread: "Pig Skin Mountain!"

Slade

"Pig Skin Mountain!"

I see the makins of a movie here!

The Seattle Seahawks beat the Carolina Panthers 34-14 on Sunday to advance to the Superbowl, and Quarterbacks Jake Delhomme and Matt Hasselbeck shared a tender moment after the game.

it really is a shame they are both wearing helmets, it would have been great to see some lip-to-lip action

cheers,
    Luke

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I have a buddy who's into sports gear fetish. He loves looking at jocks in uniform and even has a full football uniform in his closet. So, one year for Halloween he shows up in it. I said, "Hey, that's no fair! That's not a costume at all. That would be like me coming here in chaps and a harness!".

Karma got him in the end. We had to run to the bar manager's office for something and it's way in the back at the bottom of a slope (why there's a slope to the office I have no idea) and my buddy's "costume" was complete with cleats, so the son of a bitch slid all the way down the slope and rammed into the door! Luckily he still had his helmet on.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    let's start with a photo shoot of intense posing and close body contact and see if anything arises!

sincerely ~ ..."nothing is hotter than getting a straight guy into a gay position"... - james longboard