Thread: CP and the Internet

CP and the Internet

There's a really good, but long, article on cp and it's lucrative market today at http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06017/639377.stm Worth reading.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I have been on the internet since it began and I have never just "stumbled" across any cp. Almost all of the adult internet is legit. The cp people are a tiny minutia of what this industry is about. Cp is wrong on so many levels but to me has absolutely nothing to do with the day to day operations of this industry.

If they are really serious about catching cp'ers, hold the churches and schools under the microscope like our industry and you will find them there.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    I guess I must live a pretty sheltered life. I don't ever recall seeing a CP site nor can I remember ever getting any type of emails from CP sites.

If you believe what is in the article (and I always read such things with a very jaundiced eye), it sounds like it is a huge business. Billions of dollars? You think if it was that big, we'd hear much more about it.

Here's the problem as I see it, the guy mentioned in the article who got caught and conviced only got 5 years in prison......seems like a slap on the wrist. Just my opinion, but if it was up to me, those that get caught like he did, having thousands of images of kid on his computer ought to be getting 15 or 20 years. Those that are producing such images and exploiting kid....throw their butts in jail and leave them their rest of their lives....and make damn sure they get put in a cell with Bubba, the biggest, meanest Mother Fu*k*r in the prison. And, just to make sure it's a memorable stay for them, the US Government should make arrangements with countries such as Mexico or Cuba or Libya, and pay to house them in the jails there. None of the cushy treatment they'd get in the American prison system.

Bill