Thread: Question About Movie Sites + Episode Trailers

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Question About Movie Sites + Episode Trailers

Just wondered what you folks though the minimum and maximum amount of trailers should be on movie style tours?

Im currently thinking of usng 6 trailer (3 per page) of about 15-20 seconds in length using various parts of each movie scene.

Do you think that this will be enough for a movie site or should i be putting a few more scenes on the tour pages?

Regards,

Lee

nastydollars and a lot of str8 reality sites use trailers only on the first page.

i think it depends partly on the quality of the trailers. many trailers don't build the excitement but are only a few clips stuck together. a good trailer is an excellent tool.

different people seem to have differing results based on SO many factors... why not simply test your sites with 3 and then with 6 and see which sells better for you?

I agree with what Patti was saying. I would imagine that too many trailers can start to get redundant. If somebody really wants to sign up and shows interest in your site, I think they'll probably make that decision form the first page or the second page... Then, they'll start fishing around and looking at the site for all it has to offer -- at that point, really hot images vs trailers will probably do the trick...

Why not limit the hottest trailers to the first page (so, say 4 or 6 of your newest videos) and then use screen caps or something on all the other tour pages for your older videos. I think 4 or 6 six is enough on the first page to generate interest.

BrianDN