Thread: BelamiCash going straight?

Toni_Enzo

BelamiCash going straight?

Hello guys,

is BelamiCash going to launch a straight site in future or ...
    http://www.belamicash.com/123bill/signup.php?site=2

Seems like it's in production...

It would be great to know as I already promote their Belami site and have lots of straight traffic....

by the way, great forum

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I think it's more a case of BelAmiCash's designer having that template in place as they set to launch that new sign up page.

Bel Ami uses MPA3 for their affiliate program, and one of the services MPA3 offers (same with NATS) is to design the affiliate program site when you use their system. And so that image and the text and other elements on that page lead me to believe that is just the stuff that is in place from MPA3 before they go in and design and customize it for Bel Ami.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

wow, how do you possibly have time to go check unpublished and unreleased signup codes?

oh, welcome to the board too!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    I think it's more a case of BelAmiCash's designer having that template in place as they set to launch that new sign up page.

Bel Ami uses MPA3 for their affiliate program, and one of the services MPA3 offers (same with NATS) is to design the affiliate program site when you use their system. And so that image and the text and other elements on that page lead me to believe that is just the stuff that is in place from MPA3 before they go in and design and customize it for Bel Ami.
    that is correct, when we were with mpa we used the same template.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!