Thread: What's your longest project ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

What's your longest project ?

I've been working on new content and a redesign for my site 6 months now. I've yet to see any return so I'm a little anxious to get it up. I can see why the bigger more successful sites take teams of people to run. Video management takes so much time. Oy veh.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Madame0120
    Making sure my son isn't an idiot, before I send him out into the world. Motherhood .. the Forever Project!

But work wise ..

Humm ..

None of our projects ever seem to end. Our on-line interactive game has been perking and picked on for almost 2 years.

I started a marketing research project back in June, that I just closed the books on. However, that spawned another project. GADS!

I miss HouseWifery!

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Madame0120,

That's a great way of looking at parenting. I commend you on your Forever Project

Now that I think about it, one project does tend to lead to another and so on. It really does never end but hopefully success comes with longetivity.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.