Thread: Site monitored by ccbill

Toni_Enzo

Site monitored by ccbill

Strange thing... I got an email from my AEN, which states....

"your sites are not being predominately featured because your account has
    been flagged by the billing companies for unusual activity and is being
    monitored"

Now, I can't stop but think what in the world of hell would that mean??! I'm totally stunned... what the heck is unusual activity? I mean afterall, I have nothing to do with ccbill or paycom or whoever, as billing is done through AEN sub-affiliate....

Any toughts...

what are your URLs or your sites? maybe there is something on them that makes it a "risk"? You should contact CCBill directly and ask them, I have found them to always be extremely helpful.

cheers,
    Luke

CCBill James
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo
    Strange thing... I got an email from my AEN, which states....

"your sites are not being predominately featured because your account has
    been flagged by the billing companies for unusual activity and is being
    monitored"

Now, I can't stop but think what in the world of hell would that mean??! I'm totally stunned... what the heck is unusual activity? I mean afterall, I have nothing to do with ccbill or paycom or whoever, as billing is done through AEN sub-affiliate....

Any toughts...

Toni,

Would you happen to know if you might of signed up for any affiliate programs through a CCBill webmaster?

Thanks

- James A
    Client Support Supervisor.
    1-800-510-2859

CCBill James
    Toni,

, sorry about that. My brain said Toni, but the hands typed Tony, my apologies. Think its time for that cup of coffee. :notsure:

Again, if there are any questions you might have, please feel free to call us.

- James A.
    Client Support Supervisor
    1-800-510-2859

Toni_Enzo
    I'm promoting a certain AEN, but yes I believe I signed up with 2 different programs through CCBILL... I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, since I received this email from AEN?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo
    I'm promoting a certain AEN, but yes I believe I signed up with 2 different programs through CCBILL... I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, since I received this email from AEN?
    Perhaps you would like to post a link to one of your sites like Luke suggested, its probably something really simple to fix

Regards,

Lee