Thread: CCBill Program Owners.. How often Do You Download Your Stats?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CCBill Program Owners.. How often Do You Download Your Stats?

Was just wondering how often adult program owners processing with CCBill downloaded your stats from the CCBill system or, if you even bother?

Im trying to get some accounting stuff sorted out atm and noticed that im having to go to 3 or 4 different sections in CCBills Webadmin to get the info im needing.

Is it worthwhile, in your opinion downloading the webadmin stats on a regular basis and re-organizing the information?

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    I look at the affiliate stats (meaning the different ccbill programs we are signed up for) about once per week to see who is converting and who isn't. It's a pain in the ass. I really hate their affiliate stats... almost as bad as I hate their current stock of checks that are impossible to seperate from the stub, (is it just me?). For the most part StatsRemote gives me the data I need for a macro view of everything going on and I can get the basics of what I need on the ccbill affiliate entry. I just have to go into to break it down since there are like 40 different programs in our ccbill profile...About 15 of which are worth their salt (but you can't delete the ones that are shite so you learn to weed through them).

For our main webmaster account, I never go into ccbill for stats reporting. Everything is handled in NATS which is much better and faster at displaying the data and generating the reports I need. I'd have to kill myself if I relied on going directly to CCBill or Epoch for that matter for data on running my biz.

I keep excel spreadsheets with all the stats info that I need. I manually update these at the end of every month (today) and then pass them to my partner for completing the analysis work. He is good at that stuff, which is a huge relief on me!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I keep excel spreadsheets with all the stats info that I need. I manually update these at the end of every month (today) and then pass them to my partner for completing the analysis work. He is good at that stuff, which is a huge relief on me!

cheers,
    Luke
    Yeah thats what im going to be starting doing, im finding its taking much longer to have to keep logging in to CCBill to get all this stuff.

Im sure at some point we'll be migrating across to an affiliate scrpt but right now, with all the new stuff we're working on, thats kind of made its way to the bottom of my priority list LOL

Regards,

Lee