Thread: Looking for Producer in Montreal or Toronto

arrival77

Happy Looking for Producer in Montreal or Toronto

Hey there. This is my first post to the board. I've been reading for a while and you guys are a wealth of knowledge. I have to thank you.

Anyhow, I'm looking for an adult producer in Montreal or Toronto for gay productions. We provide the models and possibly the studio. You provide the expertise and the equipment. The work would be regular. We'd like to send models your way and would like to be able to give some creative direction. But the sky is the limit.

Any ideas? Can you refer me to someone? Thanking you in advance :thumbsup:

blah blah blah...
    well, i'm a producer currently in Vancouver. But i'll be moving to Toronto at the end of Feb (in a month). I'm going to be shooting after about a month of being there. We're shooting for our own websites but i'd be open to hearing what it is that you're looking for. We have our own studio space, camera, and lighting.

We're always looking for new talent also, so we could possibly arrange something in that respect too

please pvt me. thanks

- Allan

gww user basement lives in montreal. he mostly shoots solo but he knows other producers so maybe he could refer ya.

Quote Originally Posted by arrival77
    Hey there. This is my first post to the board. I've been reading for a while and you guys are a wealth of knowledge. I have to thank you.

Anyhow, I'm looking for an adult producer in Montreal or Toronto for gay productions. We provide the models and possibly the studio. You provide the expertise and the equipment. The work would be regular. We'd like to send models your way and would like to be able to give some creative direction. But the sky is the limit.

Any ideas? Can you refer me to someone? Thanking you in advance :thumbsup:

arrival77

Great

Great. Thanks a lot. I'll try that. I'm re-organizing and re-launching a big site in the next couple of months.

TheLegacy
    try http://www.menofsteel.com

they do alot of work and also with william higgins

Dzinerbear
    I know a photographer who flies back and forth between Toronto and Montreal, if you can send me your e-mail address, I will hook you up. I'm at gmail and my e-mail is universalbear.

Cheers
    Michael

looks like I missed this thread earlier, did you find what you were looking for?

...and ps, welcome to the board!

cheers,
    Luke