Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay Stupid Question About 1099's And CCBill Affiliates..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Okay Stupid Question About 1099's And CCBill Affiliates..

If an affiliate hides their address, how exactly do i go about 1099'ing them?

I have about 15 affiliates right now that have earnt more than the threshold for 1099's but each one of them has their address hidden in Webadmin :eek:

Anyone got any practical experience with this?

Regards,

Lee

Sorry, just to clarify, what i mean is, the affiliates address doesnt show up in webadmin and, of the affiliates we need to 1099 this 15 havent replied with their address hence, i have no way of sending the info to them.

I mean, if there is no way for me to physically know their address, what can i do about it?

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Personally, I would threaten to withhold any future payments.....
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    Personally, I would threaten to withhold any future payments.....
    Thats actually what im contemplating doing however, i want to make sure its okay with CCBill if i do beforehand LOL

Regards,

Lee

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Doesn't ccbill take care of 1099ing everyone that they distribute money to?? We dont use them for processing, but I seem to remember getting some from them in the past.....

Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    Doesn't ccbill take care of 1099ing everyone that they distribute money to?? We dont use them for processing, but I seem to remember getting some from them in the past.....
    Apparently not, i was told a week or two back that i had to take care of that however, i was under the impression they handled that too.

Regards,

Lee

we have never received a 1099 from ccbill, and the second year we received checks from them, i called up and was told that they didn't even have records of who the checks were sent to

i have never - i mean not one time - received a 1099 from a ccbill program owner, either.

Lloyd_CCBill
    Dear Lee,

CCBill does not currently send 1099 information. If you would like more information regarding your concerns please feel free to contact me directly via either email; lloyd@ccbill.com, or phone; (480) 449.7751 x 174.

Thank You,

Xstr8guy
    What the fuck?! Why the hell not?

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I didn't think you sent 1099's to companies, just individuals that you paid over 600 a year to, like contractors or subcontractors as a example. Also I believe the cut off date was Jan. 31 to have sent out 1099's.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam
    I didn't think you sent 1099's to companies, just individuals that you paid over 600 a year to, like contractors or subcontractors as a example. Also I believe the cut off date was Jan. 31 to have sent out 1099's.
    Jacob,

We can send 1099 copies out by the end of March however, there is a 'late filing' fee that is applied.

Regards,

Lee

since ccbill does not send out 1099's or related info, and the webmasters don't - and in some cases, can't - i suspect at some point this will be a problem all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd_CCBill
    Dear Lee,

CCBill does not currently send 1099 information. If you would like more information regarding your concerns please feel free to contact me directly via either email; lloyd@ccbill.com, or phone; (480) 449.7751 x 174.

Thank You,

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Jacob,
    We can send 1099 copies out by the end of March however, there is a 'late filing' fee that is applied. Regards, Lee
    Lee

You don't have to do a major dragnet to get everyone's address. All you are required to do legally is print out those 1099s, and file them in your office. Then when you send your tax information to the IRS, include them with the social security numbers, and they can match them up to the appropriate taxpayers.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Lee

You don't have to do a major dragnet to get everyone's address. All you are required to do legally is print out those 1099s, and file them in your office. Then when you send your tax information to the IRS, include them with the social security numbers, and they can match them up to the appropriate taxpayers.

Steve
    Steve,

Unfortunately, its looking like we wont even be able to do that because, i cant even see our affiliates SSI numbers.

I have to admit, im not feeling to comfortable about this right now.

Does anyone know if ANY processor sends out 1099s to their affiliates or allows their program owners to find that information?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I have several sponsors that use CCbill as a processor and I get 1099s from them. But they are only using CCbill as part of a cascading system and don't send checks through CCbill.

Seriously, what's up with CCbill NOT sending 1099s? I didn't get one last year (or years before) but I figured that they must have missed me. I guess I should claim CCbill income as other income on my taxes.