Thread: Best Gay Directories

maxpower

Best Gay Directories

I have been looking for some new traffic sources, allot of the gay directories I have tried really cant send me more than just a few people per site, and that’s just for the first 2-3 days then it drops off to almost nothing. Also allot of the once grate traffic sources have started prompting their own sites and only periodically adding a few outside sites to make believe they are still really directory. What would you guys and girls think are the best places to list free gay sites, or maybe even AVS sites?

link list traffic will drop off - it's the nature of the beast.

but try
    gaydemon.com
    justusboys.com
    hunkhunter.com
    link-o-rama.com
    sindbadbookmarks.com
    altagaylinks.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    link list traffic will drop off - it's the nature of the beast.

but try
    gaydemon.com
    justusboys.com
    hunkhunter.com
    link-o-rama.com
    sindbadbookmarks.com
    altagaylinks.com

Thax, I use everyone of the exempt link-o-rama.com, would anyone know some good ones that I might have forgot?

maxpower
    BTW I will not ever send traffic to justusboys.com agien, they mainly just list there own sites. Sometimes they will list a few of your sites at the start but then soon after stop trading trafic with you at all.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Hi Max,

I’m Andy with JustUsBoys. I’m not sure what your sites look like that you submit, but there are only a handful of reasons why your site(s) wouldn’t be approved to be added to the JustUsBoys Directory.

The main reasons that sites aren’t listed with us are:
    A. You submitted a single gallery
    B. No return link to JUB
    C. Use a free host
    D. Content that is questionable
    E. Over use of templates

If you send me over a few of your sites I find out why they where not listed in our directory.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

i think you're wrong about this. they posted everything i ever sent them - and i didn't know them at all. great traffic, too.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    BTW I will not ever send traffic to justusboys.com agien, they mainly just list there own sites. Sometimes they will list a few of your sites at the start but then soon after stop trading trafic with you at all.

maxpower
    Well I dont want to get into an argument about justusboys.com, nor do I want to waist more time talking with them. Basschick thax for the feed back would you know a few directories I might have over looked? I would really like to improve my linking package for me and the directories I work with.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    post links of your sites and I'll tell you why you weren't listed. I work the JUB submissions.

Some reasons your sites were declined.

- sponsor content, especially the oft used one from big sponsors. It's just everywhere. When His First Facial came out there were at least 5 people sending sites in the same day with the same free content hoping to get listed first.
    - you didn't have a recip link, or you put the recip link somewhere it won't be seen and made your Enter button more evident and our link deliberatly buried.
    - had too many ads for the amount of content
    - your site was hard to navigate
    - didn't read the rules and submitted a site we don't list - ie sponsor hosted gallery, tgp gallery, avs site with a service we don't accept
    - your content had models that don't look very much to be 18 years old
    - you had banners with models on there that look underaged (some of the dads fucking twinks sites do that)
    - popups
    - small images that look like thumbnails leading to photos, instead blind linked to sponsor
    - your large sized images blind linked to sponsor

If you have submitted sites, and I have told you numerous times why your site has not been added, yet you kept submitting for a while without correcting the problem, a reason why you wouldn't be listed would be because I've stopped reviewing your sites when I see the submission is from you.

Not a good idea to ignore link list declines, as some places tend to go one step further and just outright ban you.

Again please post URLs of your declined sites and I'll be happy to give you an explanation although I'm almost positive I've told you at least once why your submissions were declined

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Here is a old forum post that may help you out. http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ead.php?t=9689

maxpower
    hunkhunter - 2200 (lists every day)
    hunkmen - 1095 (lists every 2-3 days)
    gaydemon - 825 (lists daily)
    sindbadbookmarks - 704 (listsed on Tuesday)
    altagay - 762 (listed on Friday)
    manpics - 590 (listed on Wednesday)
    maledirectory - 364 (listed on Monday)
    justusboys - 273 (listed on Wednesday)
    boybookmarks - 290 (lists every 2-3 days)
    smaq - 29 (listed on MOnday)
    gayfucksites - 94 (listed on MOnday)

Thax I will check out www.link-a-rama.com with this set of sites, did you check that out already? justusboys - 273 (listed on Wednesday) LOL I remember a time when they would be #1 I must be getting old. I personally rank the listing on my logos on how much traffic they send. You are right numbers are #1 no site has dose 1 and 10 that’s allot of BS that small site try to say. Has anyone else also observed the most uptight sites have the poorest traffic hummmm. Viewers want numbers the same as webmasters