Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Gay Niche Works for You?

TopBucks_Juan

What Gay Niche Works for You?

It seems like there are so many different gay niche out there it's hard to keep track. For us here at TopBucks our gay reality sites have been working for us. Like First Facial, First Gay Sex & First Huge Cock. Our Muscle Men XXX is a huge hit as well.

So to educate any newbies out there and for those of you who would like to join in and give some suggestions on awesome gay niches that work for you...this is the place to discuss.

So offer up your dirty little secrets, just because of the fact we are family and the family has got to stick together.

TopBucks_Juan
    ok...I just won't post any more. I suck at it.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    People seem to be a little on the quiet side lately. Dont' give up on them, they'll come around.

I would love to see a great underwear/undergear site be developed. I was hoping to do one myself but I can only do so much. TopBucks could probably handle it with no problem.

Oh yeah, and sports themed too. That's always hot. Both do really well as smaller sites.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, Twinks For Cash is still our best converting TopBucks site

On the Condom Cash side of things, Foreskin Fantasy, Tattooed Guys, Underwear Dudes and Denim Guys always seem to be the best converting sites we have.

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Oh Lee, my bad, I only skimmed your sites. My eye went naturally to the bears and tatoo. I'm gonna check that underwear site of yours, damn, i love undies !
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    We do well with most niches, but there are a few like amateur, straight, twinks, frat, muscle, and huge cock that just out perform the other niches month after month for us. Now that we list membership sites in the directory I am seeing a rise in other niches that we haven’t really promoted that heavily in the past.

It’s good for webmasters to try new niches from time to time. Traffic changes and what is bring you in a ton of sales this month might change next month.

p.s. if you are interested in having your membership site added to the JUB Directory shoot me over a PM.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    big cocks, bareback & muscle

muscle, big cock, straight guys jacking off are our three best right now.

vegasonesource

GREAT info!

Thanks for the GREAT info everyone!

I've noticed that since I redesigned adult.vegasonesource.com and removed the main top 10 graphic from Maleflixxx and went to banner ads my in order to offer more options, my sales have tanked. I welcome any opinions on the design.

What do you think visitors click on more - text ads or banner ads or explicit graphic ads?

Man I love this board!

Paco
    the content I am always bitch'n abooot... yah know le saucisse grande (big dicks), and in the distant horizon cum le saucisse cru (barebackers or BB).

Our gay & str8 minion simply love the big ole meat sticks while turning a nose up to the rest, yes with the very slight exception to BB (no stunning figures, but I do like to feed em a variety of food groups).

Paco
    what I find funny (more like fricken saddening) is the fact that many have said they do best with a big cock, yet there is a serious lack of sites paying homage to the big W.

Oooo, look @ the HUGE stack of cash on the table (laying right beside the big ole pipe)... hey how about everybody ignore it.

:eek:

Dart
    mature, daddy

hotoldermale.com in particular does excellent for us.

Fetishlady
    raw bear gay sites convert well for FH.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I know what gay niches work best for me personally, heh heh. But I'm not gonna share that with all of you. Well, not before happy hour.

btw, love your new avatar, Dart.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    I would like to see some dendrophiliacs sites, but really I would like to add some father and son stuff, none of the feed companies I have offer that at all.