Thread: PlugInFeeds: Get ONE MONTH of Our Feeds for Free!

TopBucks_Juan

PlugInFeeds: Get ONE MONTH of Our Feeds for Free!

Sign up for an account by Febuary 15th and use up to 400 gigs of content ON THE HOUSE!

We are so confident your members will blow their NUTZ over our exclusive REALITY content that we will give you ONE MONTH of PlugInFeeds absolutely FREE! That's a $1500 value!!!

Why wait? Sign up now. Put your links up. And relax. We'll pick up the check!

Click here to view our Terms and Conditions

All you have to do when signing up, is drop my name in the referral box and that will let me know that you are taking advantage of this fantastic offer.

If you have any questions about the Promotion, the terms and conditions set forth above, or any other inquiries regarding the Pluginfeeds Program, please contact me at support@pluginfeeds.com

Could someone signup now, with a future date for the site? Know a couple guys with sites in development, but not launched yet.

maxpower
    I have his feeds I got a free month like a year ago. I am sure they will still be around when you are ready, just ask him about it then. Most companies give you a free week to a month to start with, its kinda standard now days.

I see you have to apply to get pricing on these, Juan can you share the pricing structure here please.

cheers,
    Luke

TopBucks_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Could someone signup now, with a future date for the site? Know a couple guys with sites in development, but not launched yet.
    Unfortunatly the prom only runs until Feb 15th, but our normal offer is 1 week free which gives clients plenty of time to test their feeds. But If they ask nicely, I am sure I can pull something out of my sleeve for them.

TopBucks_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I see you have to apply to get pricing on these, Juan can you share the pricing structure here please.

cheers,
    Luke
    I sure can...Here ya'll go.

http://www.pluginfeeds.com/pricing_old.html

Now that pricing, is that PER domain, or would that be signup and use in all your sites, sorting it up by whatever you wanted to show in each one, and pay for the total bandwidth used?

thanks Juan! the pricing looks really tempting!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

per domain ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Now that pricing, is that PER domain, or would that be signup and use in all your sites, sorting it up by whatever you wanted to show in each one, and pay for the total bandwidth used?
    Is it per domain or account ?

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website