Thread: ABEN Feeds

maxpower

ABEN Feeds

Dose anyone else have these feeds “Double Stuffed and Films Gays” from ABEN? I saw them being listed on the outside of there service, so I sent them a e-mail about adding them yesterday. They have not responded yet, but I get the feeling that they are not ready yet or there is some other problem with them. Dose anyone know any information about this?

RobertAEBN

Hello

I think everything is fine. I will get the feed department in touch with you as soon as they get back from lunch.

Thanks !

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertAEBN
    I think everything is fine. I will get the feed department in touch with you as soon as they get back from lunch.

Thanks !
    Thanks I really do appreciate that man, I really like most of your feeds and want as many of them as I can get. They are not category specific feeds are they? Well when they get back just hit me up. Thax :whip:

RobertAEBN

K

Will do Looks like you are spanking me! HOT!

maxpower
    Maybe I should get a job with you guys, I eat my lunch and dinner in front of my PC, its been years sense I have had a lunch break :1ymca:

maxpower
    Should I send you another e-mail about adding the feeds to aben.net? I would really like to get this out of the way before I get involved with something else

kellyAEBN
    Hey Max,
    Not sure who your rep is, but as far as I know, those feeds are supposed to be under upcoming feeds, and not available now. they will be available March 1st. So, if you want to icq or PM me your account info, I will be sure they are added as soon as they are available.

Thanks so much!!

kelly

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyAEBN
    Hey Max,
    Not sure who your rep is, but as far as I know, those feeds are supposed to be under upcoming feeds, and not available now. they will be available March 1st. So, if you want to icq or PM me your account info, I will be sure they are added as soon as they are available.

Thanks so much!!

kelly
    Well I saw them on your main URL under your feeds, one of the things I do at the start of every month is to check my feed companies to see if they have new content. I did not see anything on your site that said they are “coming soon” , but next month I will contact you again to add them NP. They are not going to be category specify are they? I would really prefer not to add them if so.