Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring Kelly Taylor Back!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Big Grin Bring Kelly Taylor Back!

Okay so I am a tart, sue me... but you know it was fun when Miss Taylor was posting up a storm and we could use a good 'posting storm' about now to get the old motor running and get this thing up to the big announcement where I win the prizes... :thumbsup: after all, I am sure I sent G/A a dozen fresh cinnimon bagels and some butter.. :signhere:

So hopefully Kelly will return and start posting more of his enthusiastic threads to jump start this in a fun way, not to mention how when he posts, we get to see more of Chadknowslaw too... wonder why? :whip:

Plus it seems when Kelly does post, lot more of them hot boys show up around here...

So come on Miss Taylor, out of bed and start typing... pretty please? :kelly:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Kelly is out galavanting (sp?) about the countryside... not sure when he'll resurface again. But those of you in Vegas may have met one of our other exclusive models, Skyler DeVoss, and I think when things calm down a little for him (he's just starting school next week), he'll be popping in here now and again.

I realize Kelly is a hard act to follow as far as attitude, sense of humor, and sheer volume of his posts, but I think you'll all like Skyler quite a bit too... they're both really intelligent, sensible, and fun people to be around.

And hopefully Kelly will at some point choose to grace us with his presence once again...

Dzinerbear
    You know, I just joined Gay Bucks last night and saw Kelly and I thought, where did he go?

Well best of luck wherever he's off to.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    You know, I never thought I would say this but I kinda miss Kelly too. But I have some avatar requests. Can he put up a pic where his head isn't tilted at such a sharp angle? And can he leave one avatar up for at least 2 days?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I miss that.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz
    ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I miss that.
    I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donmike - last i heard, kelly was somewhere in l.a. maybe we should all get together and hold a scavenger hunt, only looking for kelly taylor

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Well best of luck wherever he's off to.

KellyTaylor
    Im here and I will be comming back strong and this time for me... Im really angry right now.. for I have been threatened and Im not in a good space right now.....
    I love all you guys on this board and I thank you for your support... Basschick - Chad - Jacob parrish - gaystoryman - lee ALL OF YOU ( PACO ,,,, ) Who said I was in L.A.. ----??? Just wondering.. it is weird how shit gets around ehhhhh!! WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM COMMING BACK I PROMISE YOU THAT...

There will be no act that will follow me! Cause I will continue to move on....

as for you chip Im not going to talk on the board directly abour certain things... but I will say this much... I will make sure things are taken care of with you...
    as for kellytayloronline.com goes ... sending me a contract as long as I gets you updates is always an option as for me right now I cannot stand california and dont wish to be there or live there...

I know I have been gone for awhile and I got some fun new stuff comming for the board. just wait and see........
    I had to take a break as I putting some stuff together that is really cool as well... I needed to take care of some personal business... ( I love my mommy ) anyways.....

Whats new with everyone.. I will say I did get a new tattoo and I have yet another look Im trying to pull off and Im spending time with alot of people I love right and getting back to my roots and doing things for me....

Life has tons of hope now and great things ahead and Im sick of being stressed out and left out ....

Everyone on this board has always shown me tons of respect and love and and I would love to say to all of you on GWW!!

THANK YOU.... SO MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL BE BACK TO POST AGAIN RIGHT NOW IM REALLY BUSY AND STRESSED... SO ONCE IM DONE I WILL PEAK IN AN GET FREAK AGAIN

You know me .. I dont stay away forever

you know the say this

who is the bird that rose from the ashed the " Phoenix"
    which is my newest tattoo...

But never fear the silly little queer is back and has plenty to talk about fun and not so fun.....

DONT WORRY KELLY TAYLOR IS BACK!!

P.S. Skyler is a sweetheart and I like him alot and he is a total sweetheart but no one replaces Kelly Taylor

There will be no more drama in my life and I will continue to better myself and I will say some of the steps I have taken recently have MADE ME SO HAPPY EVERYONE ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA!! Im twice the person Im.... trust me of this.. I look better... I feel better.... and I have some other good news as well... but we will get to that later!!!

Life feels more healthy ... sorry about interext this year in vegas I was exactly myself and I was alittle down but Im getting my spunk back and could you imagine me with 10 times the energy and spunk I had before....

JESUS LORD HAVE MERCY!! RIGHT!... HAAHAH

By the way for everyone who misses all my punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1............ .................................................. ...................................

and my CAPITAL LETTERS LOL WELL HERE THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... I bet ya dont miss me now hehehehe......

LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH... AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE.. YOU GUYS MEAN TO WORLD TO ME....

*Kisses , hugs and licks* and a rimm job for whoever else wants one!!! HAHAHAH :howl:

Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    Im here and I will be comming back strong and this time for me... Im really angry right now.. for I have been threatened and Im not in a good space right now.....
    I love all you guys on this board and I thank you for your support... Basschick - Chad - Jacob parrish - gaystoryman - lee ALL OF YOU ( PACO ,,,, ) Who said I was in L.A.. ----??? Just wondering.. it is weird how shit gets around ehhhhh!! WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM COMMING BACK I PROMISE YOU THAT...

There will be no act that will follow me! Cause I will continue to move on....

as for you chip Im not going to talk on the board directly abour certain things... but I will say this much... I will make sure things are taken care of with you...
    as for kellytayloronline.com goes ... sending me a contract as long as I gets you updates is always an option as for me right now I cannot stand california and dont wish to be there or live there...

I know I have been gone for awhile and I got some fun new stuff comming for the board. just wait and see........
    I had to take a break as I putting some stuff together that is really cool as well... I needed to take care of some personal business... ( I love my mommy ) anyways.....

Whats new with everyone.. I will say I did get a new tattoo and I have yet another look Im trying to pull off and Im spending time with alot of people I love right and getting back to my roots and doing things for me....

Life has tons of hope now and great things ahead and Im sick of being stressed out and left out ....

Everyone on this board has always shown me tons of respect and love and and I would love to say to all of you on GWW!!

THANK YOU.... SO MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL BE BACK TO POST AGAIN RIGHT NOW IM REALLY BUSY AND STRESSED... SO ONCE IM DONE I WILL PEAK IN AN GET FREAK AGAIN

You know me .. I dont stay away forever

you know the say this

who is the bird that rose from the ashed the " Phoenix"
    which is my newest tattoo...

But never fear the silly little queer is back and has plenty to talk about fun and not so fun.....

DONT WORRY KELLY TAYLOR IS BACK!!

P.S. Skyler is a sweetheart and I like him alot and he is a total sweetheart but no one replaces Kelly Taylor

There will be no more drama in my life and I will continue to better myself and I will say some of the steps I have taken recently have MADE ME SO HAPPY EVERYONE ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA!! Im twice the person Im.... trust me of this.. I look better... I feel better.... and I have some other good news as well... but we will get to that later!!!

Life feels more healthy ... sorry about interext this year in vegas I was exactly myself and I was alittle down but Im getting my spunk back and could you imagine me with 10 times the energy and spunk I had before....

JESUS LORD HAVE MERCY!! RIGHT!... HAAHAH

By the way for everyone who misses all my punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1............ .................................................. ...................................

and my CAPITAL LETTERS LOL WELL HERE THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... I bet ya dont miss me now hehehehe......

LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH... AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE.. YOU GUYS MEAN TO WORLD TO ME....

*Kisses , hugs and licks* and a rimm job for whoever else wants one!!! HAHAHAH :howl:
    amazing what a cup of coffee can do for some... :joker:

Well glad to see ya back, and looking forward to all the wild posts... and new avatars. Now do we get to see the new tat? :honest:

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I am glad you are back babe!! ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome back Kelly

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    amazing what a cup of coffee can do for some... :joker:
    A cup??? Looks more like a pot or two. LOL! Just kidding. Nice to have you back Kelly.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

wildgirl
    Welcome back kelly

maybe he forgot how to hit the submit button?