Thread: So When You Build Sites What Comes First?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So When You Build Sites What Comes First?

The content or the keywords you want to target?

Ive been a huge building stint for the last few days and im starting to run out of ideas for site names which got me thinking about how i can start chooing them.

So, when you build free sites, tgp galleries or what not, do you decide on the keywords you want to target first or, do you choose the keywords based on the content you have available?

Regards,

Lee

Remember a conversation we had on this very board awhile back, about what you should do when you buy content ... and listing that set for every conceivable niche it would work with?? Well, I'm sure you still do that, and assigned content variables to your sets as they went into a cms ... if you can see some sort of totals by niche, then use it to help you go find a domain name that fits it.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I check my content to see what I will use, then figure out what niche it would apply to, then try to figure out the theme so I can check the keywords. If I don't have any content I want to use, then I'd do the keywords and find the content to match...

So basically 6 of one, half dozen of the other. But if you have content, would make sense to match keywords to that first... after all kind of hard to use keywords like Daddy, Bear for content that is about twinks...:kelly:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online