Thread: I LOVE CCbill..however

Slade

I LOVE CCbill..however

sometimes their support staff confuses me as to what they do as to oppose to what they say in their emails.

For example: Today I got a notice that a member of mine could not get into the "protected" area. "Please check this out immediately!" Ccbill wrote. So I did. Turns out there was NOTHING wrong with the id/pw. Worked fine.

Now this is like the 4th email I've received in the last week or so about the fact that my "site" was not working properly, when it was. So today I wrote Ccbill support and asked them if they checked the site to see if the member had a legitimate complaint BEFORE they wrote me to check it out. They said, "yes we do"..basically.

So if CCBill DOES check these out before they write me..why write me if indeed everything is working properly.

What has been your experience on this issue? Thanks much!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha this happened to me a week or two back on Male Non Nudes, a member signed up, then about an hour later i get an email from him saying that his username and password wasnt working.

I verified his id and sent him the correct user/pass so he could access the members area.

30 minutes later, i get another email from the same guy saying that the user/pass combo i sent him still wasnt working so, again, i checked it and manually logged in to the members area myself to confirm it was in fact working, again, i emailed the guy back saying it was working and he should try it.

Yet again, 30 minutes later, i get another email with the same story and yet again, i email him back after changing his u/p combo to something easy to remember that was unique.

He then proceed to email me back saying that the new username and password wasnt needed and that he wanted me to change them back to what they were originally.

I concluded it was a 'Stupid 10 Error' the guy was getting.

As in, some stupid pc user was sat 10 inches away from the monitor LOL

Regards,

Lee

I got one email like that and it turned out the guy did not like the content we were offering so he figured his userid must not be working cuz he is not getting what he wanted.

WTF???

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I got one email like that and it turned out the guy did not like the content we were offering so he figured his userid must not be working cuz he is not getting what he wanted.

WTF???

well..now THAT I could believe! LOL!
    Not that you offered bad content..but the excuse..
    oh man..when you have explain your reply, just like a joke..you've failed!

i usually pull out the log entries on these cases and send them to ccbill and request that the user be banned from all future purchases on my account.

Xstr8guy
    You know, AntiVirus software, especially Norton, can prevent people from getting into secure sites. I just bought a new computer and it came pre-installed with Norton. The default settings are so restrictive, it's not funny!