Thread: So When You Buy New Content.. What Is The First Thing You Do With It?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So When You Buy New Content.. What Is The First Thing You Do With It?

Well over the last couple of days ive received 10 dvds and a whole heap of content from Gay Adult Photos.

The DVDs, despite my wanting to get them all encoded and uploaded yesterday, are still sat in their covers but, the stills content on the other hand, has all been checked, renamed and resized and it is awaiting transfer to a HD to send across to Nat Net on Monday.

I just wondered if you folks did anything special with content that you buy before filing it away or uploading it?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Sniff it to see if it's fresh. Hee hee. :high:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Usually I first check for bad images, ones that aren't fully transfered for some reason. Then I check quality/resolution. I also note if it's a set that needs pics turned to the proper vertical positions, then I open up one or two and give a quick color balance inspection. If the set has a lot of similiar shots, I might do a quick edit of ones where there's a blink or delete the ones that are seriously out of focus.

After that, depending on what it is, I may break it into a couple smaller galleries. Then I do the rename, resize for web, etc.