Thread: ARS & PayPal

Amber C

ARS & PayPal

This was posted in the ARS forum by Becky (President/CEO of ARS), but I thought it needed to be posted elsewhere as well:

I have bad news about PayPal. They are currently going through all of their accounts and checking for compliance with their acceptable use policy. They came across our account during this process. Because we pay webmasters for sending adult traffic through our network to our advertisers, it has been deemed that we are violating their acceptable use policy. This means that we either stop paying adult webmasters for their adult traffic, or lose our account. Since the former is not an option, we have no choice but to shut our account down and remove PayPal as a means of payment for webmasters.

Apparently the fact that we have sent millions of dollars through their network did not matter to them. Nothing I said mattered, it was pretty much remove paypal from anything with adult on it or we will shut your account down.

With that said, next week PayPal will not be an option for payment. Anyone that was set up to be paid via PayPal will be paid via standard check. If you would like to choose a different payment method, please email your support rep right away.

Also, if you should have any problems with your PayPal payments from last week or this week, please contact your support rep and we will get it taken care of.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

So any of you ARS webmasters using PayPal, PLEASE contact your account rep immediately to switch your payment method or you will be issued a standard check until you do so.

Best,
    Amber C

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We can still use Epassporte thought right Amber?

Thanks for letting us know about this change too

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    Yes you can still use ePassporte. It is only a problem with PayPal and them dropping our account. So, your all good with ePass.

Best,
    Amber C

Good stuff Amber

So do you know if there are any plans to add another payment option similar to Paypal now they have been dropped?

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    No Lee, as of now, there are no plans to add another payment option. We have several to choose from that is a wide variety as it is (standard check, overnight check, direct deposit US only , wire transfer, & epassporte) so no more to be added at this time.

Best,
    Amber CUS only

Thanks for the reply hon

You know i didnt realize you had so many payment options

Regards,

Lee