Thread: NATS of MPA3?

Dzinerbear

NATS of MPA3?

Just wondering what people have to say about one over the other. I'm evaluating cascading billing software and I'd love to hear feedback. Are they about the same or is one really better than the other?

Michael

I'd rather be on my boat sperbonzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Just wondering what people have to say about one over the other. I'm evaluating cascading billing software and I'd love to hear feedback. Are they about the same or is one really better than the other?

Michael
    Personally, I think that MPA3 is better than NATS.
    Michael Sperber
    Astral Group Inc
    Complete e-commerce solutions
    info@astralgrouponline.com
    ICQ 177961090
    Phone +1 954 650 5789
    www.astralgrouponline.com

Dzinerbear
    Don't hold back ... can you tell us why?

Michael

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I can't speak to either program from experience yet, but we just took the plunge and signed up for NATS.

We did an insane amount of research and asked just about everyone on the planet, and in the end, it seems that people are satisfied with both platforms.

What made the decision for us was talking to a *lot* of people that have switched from MPA to NATS. What we've been told is that NATS offers a lot more functionality, features, and flexibility that MPA does not have. However, we've also been told that while NATS has an amazing knowledgebase that answers most questions, TooMuchMedia isn't as good on actual person-to-person customer service as Mansion is, but no one has had any serious complaints about customer service with NATS/TooMuchMedia.

The other interesting thing is... I found a ton of people that have switched from MPA to NATS, and only one or two that have switched from NATS to something else... and as far as I know, even MPA admitted a couple months ago that very few have made a switch from NATS to MPA.

So... are we making the right move? We don't know. But we'll know more in a few months

JustBryce
    We've been using NATS for over a year now and I have no complaints. Customer service has never been an issue for us. They have a trouble ticket system and when you place a ticket you note the seriousness of the issue on a sliding scale. If you say it's an emergency, they act like its an emergency. I also have 4 people from NATS on ICQ and they always are easy to reach and get a hold of. Hope that is helpful.

i worked with a company using MPA and we switched to NATS. i'm sure everyone has different preferences but i like NATS a lot more. this is nothing against the folks at mansion - the program worked with used MAS from mansion as the CMS and i always recommend it to people asking about getting a CMS.