Thread: Looking to wholesale

KinkWear

Looking to wholesale

Looking to wholesale to websites, business, etc. We are a gay kinky apparel company that caters to the "kinky" crowd. We sell tees, hats, underwear, tanks and much more.
    Also looking for websites to "barter/ trade" with, example; you give us advertising or mailing list (not spam) we give you t-shirts with your web site name/ image on them. You then sell them on your site, etc
    - Scott
    admin@kinkwear.net
    www.kinkwear.net

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Shoot an email across to kelly [at] cyberservicesllc.com and see if we can get you included on the http://www.gayadultshopping.com store

Regards,

Lee

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Lee

There don't seem to be any videos in the Videos category in your store. Can get some if i do a search but they are old and all seem to be catalog stuff selling for $20 or less.

What's up with the video department?

Tom

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    What's up with the video department?
    Yeah i know the collection on there atm does suck but, im talking to Kelly about expanding the catalogue and, if you have any titles you guys produce that you wouldnt mind seeing on the store shoot an email over to Kelly too, let him know i put you in touch with him and im sure he will be more than happy to discuss things further

Regards,

Lee