Thread: Designing graphics, promo content.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Designing graphics, promo content.

I love graphics design, being creative with photography, filters, etc, etc, but I despise web design. I wanted to expand into the graphics design area of adult doing banners and promo content/graphics only.

Does this seem plausible and lucrative ?
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    Does this seem plausible and lucrative ?
    Not if you are running an affiliate program.

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Lee, I only have one site and one affiliate program that i made in 3 days. I love making banners for it so it would be a way for me to test out what works and what doesn't. I have enough update content for the next 6 months at Huskyhunks.com. In essence, I have alot of free time on my hands.

Are you actively building the advertising foundation of sites you need to be able to feed traffic to your paysite above and beyond what affiliates do? I'd think a hubsite and some freesites, and fhg type galleries right now would be foremost on your list of things to do.

Hi Bec,

Yes, I have 50 feeder sites from my last round of promotion and they are still giving some decent traffic.

I also have made my free site template which did extremely well last time around. I just switch out the pictures from each sponsor to keep the templete as fresh as possible. They only take about 15 minutes to make and load because I have all the pictures presized and ready to go.

free site here

I'm using the 8 sponsors that did really well last time and trying out Bearfilms.

I can't set the cookie with Verotel to free host galleries. I made 10 of them now I can't use them

That example mentions your site, but the galleries and banners are actively pushing people to another program. What are you developing to drive members to YOUR paysite, and additional tools to offer your affiliates?

Hi,

I used to beat my surfers over the head with just Huskyhunks.com advertised on the feeders. That got really old plus I don't really think it helped things to only offer my site. I like promoting other sites and I love getting that extra big check from CCBill as an affiliate. I get burned out on just promoting Huskyhunks.com.

I got by the last six months on just word of mouth and that last group of feeders. I guess i'm comfortable with the amount of promotion that I'm doing now. It's not always about maximizing every dollar, I think there has to be a balance to all this, at least for me.

graphicsbytia
    I used to make good money doing graphics. I started my business by doing free graphics for people. It built up my portfolio, and gave me some return customers.

Why don't you try doing that and see what kind of response you get from it?

Btw, In case someone was thinking about asking, I don't do design anymore, too busy with the content site now

Tia, that sounds like a great idea. I still need to learn photoshop a little better and polish up the work I'm doing now. I just have to do something more creative. I've been doing the feeder/paysite thing for so long now, it's getting a bit repetitive but hey, it still pays the bills and I gotta eat.

If it's ok, I'd like to pm you with some questions.

Thanks !

graphicsbytia
    Tia, that sounds like a great idea. I still need to learn photoshop a little better and polish up the work I'm doing now. I just have to do something more creative. I've been doing the feeder/paysite thing for so long now, it's getting a bit repetitive but hey, it still pays the bills and I gotta eat.

If it's ok, I'd like to pm you with some questions.

Thanks !
    Sure, I'd be glad to answer some questions for you, hit me up on icq 13599645

Ok, that sounds good. I just set up my icq account. I'm sure i'll be needing it alot now.

Thanks !

graphicsbytia
    Ok, that sounds good. I just set up my icq account. I'm sure i'll be needing it alot now.

Thanks !
    I've sent you a message, it should be blinking in your taskbar or showing on your icq console, just double click on it