Thread: Alternate Payment Options For Surfers?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Alternate Payment Options For Surfers?

Just wondered what you folks thought the best secondary payment options were so far as join page options go?

Right now, we have credit card and phone billing but im wondering if it would be worthwhile adding some additional options to?

How have check and dialer transactions worked for you in the past? also, what about those 'buy now pay later' type payment options?

Is it even going to be worth adding additional options to what we already have?

Regards,

Lee

i only know of one program who does well with checks. most of the people i know find that around 40% of the checks they accept are good but while that's not incredible, if you don't allow trials with checks, it's just more money.

dialers are one of those things unless you're talking about a drop charge (one time instead of per minute) dialer. the phone companies take a loooooong time to pay out because u.s. men don't feel they should have to pay for things. dialers have an incredibly high rate of charge backs which is why we get so little per minute.

the worst part of dialers is when after waiting patiently for 45 - 90 days, the telco finally tells you that they won't pay you for u.s. minutes. it used to happen a lot but now there are almost no dialers left that bill in the u.s. still it might be a good option for european surfers who don't have cards.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Right now I can think of just one other payment method besides credit card, cheques and phone.

I am building a site in Germany which wil rely on something probably never seen in the Adult-Entertainment-Market but relatively widely uses in non-erotic-markets here in Germany.

However, if I post it here the buisiness plan might get spoiled :-D

DEV.

I'd rather be on my boat sperbonzo's Avatar
    Working with 2000charge we have a wonderful suite of alternative payment options. With just one integration you can use any and all of them. We have found that there is an average of 10 to 20% increase in sales. We even geo-target your traffic so that the best options are shown for the location of the surfer. These options include

EU debit cards. Credit cards are not as prevalent in the EU and customers are much happier using Debit. We have solutions that cover the UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and Switzerland.

EU DirectPay. This utilizes a "push" from the bank, rather than a "pull" like ACH transactions,(this virtually eliminates chargebacks). It is available for 36 EU countries.

US DirectPay Same as above, but in the US.

Easybuy. This is a stored value, pre-paid product which is now available in 7,000 locations in the US, 6,000 locations in China, 2,000 locations in Brazil, and 1,500 in Mexico. We have just signed a deal for 30,000 location in the UK. The customer can remain anonymous, they can be unbanked, and there are no chargebacks.

You can take a look at everything here:

http://www.2000charge.com/pages/sign...p?source=msper

...or get in touch with me anytime. (I really don't have a life! :-) )
    I would be happy to answer any questions that you have
    Michael Sperber
    Astral Group Inc
    Complete e-commerce solutions
    info@astralgrouponline.com
    ICQ 177961090
    Phone +1 954 650 5789
    www.astralgrouponline.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    2000 charge ripped us off for $400 (a holdback return against which they had zero chargebacks and, admittedly, no other deductions) in February of 2004. In spite of numerous requests, promises, interventions by third parties, etc, they refuse to pay it, even though they acknowledge it is due to us, and their contract with us explains when and how the holdback will be returned. 2000Charge simply refuses to honor the terms of the agreement that they, themselves, wrote.

It's a tiny sum of money, but it's the principle of the thing. If Wolf is so fucking cheap that he would rather have a ton of bad publicity and a loud and angry former customer rather than pay us the money he rightfully owes us, and have our future international business, then I will continue to do everything I can to let everyone know what sort of operation he runs.

If anyone would like details, PM me.