Thread: Processor Question About Rebill Declines..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Processor Question About Rebill Declines..

Does anyone know if once a rebill is declined for 'insufficient funds' whether there are any other attempts made to get a rebill.

For example, lets say a rebill is declined today for that reason, do any processors try again in a couple of days or a weeks time to get the transaction processed?

I havent been able to find any information about this and i would figure, as long as the card was valid and, that the member hadnt cancelled their membership, it would be a legitimate transaction to make.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I don’t think so I have never had seen that happen, if they are declined I even think most companies block them instantly. That whole mess is why I don’t take checks, I was getting like 40-60% of them came back after like a week or so.

I am pretty sure they try 3 times before giving up. Maybe the ccbill & epoch reps can answer this for sure?

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I am pretty sure they try 3 times before giving up. Maybe the ccbill & epoch reps can answer this for sure?

cheers,
    Luke
    See i was under the impression that they tried a couple of times to but couldnt find any solid info, guess i need to bug Paul again LOL

Regards,

Lee

CCBill_Adam
    Hey Lee,

Chilihost is correct, we do make multiple attempts to rebill existing customers. The number of times depends on the actual reason for the decline. We do everything within our power to rebill customers for our mutual interest. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions in the future, adamk@ccbill.com or 24/7 at clientsupport@ccbill.com.

Have a good one,

Adam Kerwin
    CCBill Client Support Supervisor
    clientsupport@ccbill.com
    1-800-510-2859