Thread: how many programs/demos do you have in your program files?

how many programs/demos do you have in your program files?

i went to delete a program demo from my program files tonight. after months of trying to find the perfect video editor, it seems a have a LOT of programs to delete - more than i would have imagined possible. i've been deleting for 10 solid minutes.

how about you? do you delete a trial as soon as you know you're not interested in the full version or do they sometimes back up?

ChrisYP
    I delete crap every few months...I get all, "OMG I hate this machine because it is soooo slooooww...what can I do to make it faster?" And then remember all the crap I installed.

Usually speeds things up tremendously.

Tyler
    I'm about as neurotic about my PC as house keeping, I delete anything and everything the minute I am finished with it and empty my recycle bin at least a dozen times a day.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    I'm about as neurotic about my PC as house keeping, I delete anything and everything the minute I am finished with it and empty my recycle bin at least a dozen times a day.
    LOL im the same way, im probably the only person in our family who's desktop has about 5 icons on it constantly, including the recycle bin, my computer and my documents LOL

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    LOL im the same way, im probably the only person in our family who's desktop has about 5 icons on it constantly, including the recycle bin, my computer and my documents LOL

Regards,

Lee
    Well I ain't that tidy... but I do tend to delete the program once I know I won't want it or need to use it again... but i do keep the zip file archived just in case... guess I am a pack rat with computer programs too...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Camper than a row of tents
    This pretty much sums my problem up.

There's about 120 programs in there. Time for a second drive I think. Best Buy was pretty much giving them away a couple months back, but I didn't want to deal with all the mail in rebates.
    I post here to whore this sig.

i also treat my PC the same was as my housekeeping - and we won't discuss the mountain of papers on my desk or the stacks of books everywhere.

in fact, now i think of it, my program files folder was a LOT like my house