Thread: host search

golfnet

I Wonder? host search

hi everyone,

my forum was jsut deleted by the host i was using due to pronographic content (which wasnt true), i think they jst didnt like the fact it was lesbian LOL

anyway, ive decided i would like to set up a lesbian adult community site with forums, chat, games, home, and links pages... with or without email accounts... but preferably with encrypted pages, encrypted public and private messages in both chat and forums

seems like you all have some resources i could use so i dont have to re-invent the wheel

comments suggestions etc are welcome!

golfnet - devoted to divinecravings

bigmath
    Hi golfnet,

If you need hosting, come visit us at Best World Hosting ( http://www.bestworldhosting.com ). We accept adult website but your content need to be Legal Model. If you have any questions, contact us!

Best Regards!
    Bigmath
    Best World Hosting
    http://www.bestworldhosting.com

zagi
    Or you could just move the forum to a different host who can support your content and not shut you down.

Check out:

http://www.realitychecknetwork.com

and ICQ: 4930562 for your best deal

How long have you been gay?
    Take a moment to look at Candid Hosting.com , as we would certainly like the opportunity to earn your business. Contact me through any of the methods listed in my signature below and I will be glad to work up a proposal for you!
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

AndrewX
    Hi, you definately won't have to re-invent the wheel, check out TheXXXHost.com, not only do our semi-dedicated plans offer you more server resources to use, we also have cPanel/WHM (demo) and Fantastico (demo) with which you can set up such a community with just a few clicks. Feel free to hit up our sales team for more info or ICQ 297820698

XxXotic
    take a look at our specials feel free to contact me if you have questions or need a quote specific to your needs.

Holy shit, can this be a bit more spammy of a thread??? All responses are the first or second post these people have made on this board. I am very tempted to delete all these posts...but I will not as I am not anti-competitive!

golfnet, if you want a real solution from someone who will actually help you instead of just spam you, please contact me on sales@chilihost.com or icq 118860760.

cheers,
    Luke

zagi
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    Holy shit, can this be a bit more spammy of a thread??? All responses are the first or second post these people have made on this board. I am very tempted to delete all these posts...but I will not as I am not anti-competitive!
    Yeah but its even golfnet's 1st post hey everyone needs a chance to start somewhere

Thanks for keeping it open!

AndrewX
    I believe it has something to do with the fact that this board has been added to boardtracker.

Jason
    Originally posted by Chilihost

golfnet, if you want a real solution from someone who will actually help you instead of just spam you, please contact me on sales@chilihost.com or icq 118860760.

cheers,
    Luke
    I was thinking the same thing Luke...and while I greatly respect and admire your professionality, I am also not anti-competitive

So just to toss our hat into the ring, check out MojoHost If none of the plans there suit your needs, just let me know and we'll come up with a custom plan within your budget.

bigmath
    Originally posted by AndrewX
    I believe it has something to do with the fact that this board has been added to boardtracker.
    Yes because I have see this thread on Boardtracker!