Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your other job ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

What's your other job ?

I build water gardens in the summer. I wish i lived in san diego, i could do it all year.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    MaxPixels is my main job, but I do work once a week in a little leather bdsm shop. I was offered the job and I took it partly because I knew everyone who works there and the entire inventory already, partly as a way to meet people, but mainly for the employee discount
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    That's cool, Don Mike. It helps to get out and enjoy things in another environment away from the computer and that ones right up your alley

I've attached a couple of pics. One is the front pond at my place in Santa fe, and the other is the gate which I painted the same colors as the trumpet vines. I've done alot of gates in Santa Fe as well.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    That's cool, Don Mike. It helps to get out and enjoy things in another environment away from the computer and that ones right up your alley
    Yeah, I really like it. And I've always been outgoing but never much of a flirt. I'm very friendly but never the type to hit on someone directly. But after working there I've become a raging flirt. My favorite thing to say is "If you'd like to see something in the case I'll be happy to whip it out for you."
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

BTW, those are great photos! How beautiful.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    Tele'n takes a lot out of me, so I actually come to the office (Large Cash) simply to get off my feet, kickback and relax. So, aside from telemarking (FYI: it is the original method or form of skiing, not selling product over the phone), no other job for this none Joe... I simply refuse to work two jobs !

Many years back, I moved to Vancouver because I wanted something different, which I received. Different 'things' such as a one room garage with no air circulation, unless I opened the garage door for $800CDN/month (rotti/dog approved), much much bigger bills (gas, tax ETC), spider bites, deadbeat rats for roomies, and the need for a second job, which I will never do again (I do mean never)!

Extra money is always nice to have, but it is not worth my not living life simply to acquire more of what I do not really need.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    I've attached a couple of pics. One is the front pond at my place in Santa fe, and the other is the gate which I painted the same colors as the trumpet vines. I've done alot of gates in Santa Fe as well.
    WOW, very nice. My Papa tried to get me into gardening and landscaping, but I am going to wait for the day I blow both my kneecaps and the doc tells me to find another hobby (LOL... like I am going to listen).

Fetishlady
    aside from promoting Fetish Hits, i have a day job - i do billing for a hosting company

My second job is being a Domestic Goddess.

Even as we speak, I'm uploading videos and have a nice lemon cake in the oven. Multitasking at its finest.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    My second job is being a Domestic Goddess.
    Even as we speak, I'm uploading videos and have a nice lemon cake in the oven. Multitasking at its finest.
    Yummy - I love lemon.
    What type of glaze, or you servin it up raw?

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Yummy - I love lemon.
    What type of glaze, or you servin it up raw?
    Gonna mix lemonade concentrate with powdered sugar and then drizzle it over the cake til its so sweet it makes your teeth hurt.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    My bf and I also have a laser light show production company as one of our other businesses.

I'm on the left and bf is on the right in the first pic. Other 2 are at a show here in DC.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Well, I quit my job in August because the company made me sick (literally). Heartburn at it's finest! It was not stress but it was how they treated employees after a major merger.
    They paid me up until end of December to stay at home and now I'm on a paid leave (bonus payment).

Right now I am looking for a job - I actually managed to get ONE application out of my Outbox yesterday ;D

At the company I was sort of an programmer, system administrator, incident manager, powerpoint presenter kinda guy - nothing big.

DEV.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams
    ... Other 2 are at a show here in DC.
    Woo hoo, sweet job, Jimmy.

The images plus the tunes bouncing around in my skull (Layo & Bushwacka) makes me wanna get up and dance.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    Gonna mix lemonade concentrate with powdered sugar and then drizzle it over the cake til its so sweet it makes your teeth hurt.
    Excellent shortcut :chef: