Thread: Epassporte question?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar

Epassporte question?

I have someone that wants to send me a payment via Epassporte but I don't have a account. Their site FAQ gives very little information. Does anyone know if I can receive money with a personal account? Does a Epassporte personal account cost anything? And how would I get the money out of my Epassporte account? Thanks for any answers you can provide.

i believe it's $5 to start a personal account. you can use this online as a visa in many places. if you're in the u.s. you can probably attach it to a bank account, but i never did so i don't know how easy or hard that is.

if you want cash in your hand, the epassporte visa electron card costs $35. i love mine. 2 minutes after i get paid, i have actual money in my hand at any atm.

if you don't have one, you can maybe get a sponsor to send one or have an associate send you a gift card. many sponsors will start an account and buy your electron card for ya.

epassporte is brilliant, its well worth $5 to open up an account with them.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    epassporte is brilliant, its well worth $5 to open up an account with them.
    Agreed and its well worth the $35 to get an ATM card to, i cant tell you the amount of times ive forgotten to bring my wallet with me to a store but ive had my Epass card in the glovebox of the car LOL

Regards,

Lee