Thread: FYI - Private Message Folders

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? FYI - Private Message Folders

Just a quick heads up people.

You need to start making sure that once you have sent/read a PM that you dont need to keep that you delete it from your PM box.

Ive been checking some stats in admin and some of you have PM's in your inbox from as far back as December 2003 and yes, some of you are still active GWW Community members with messages that old

It only takes a couple of seconds to mark PM's that you dont want anymore and hit the delete key.

Every couple of months we keep posting sticky topics to remind you but, you need to ensure that you actually do maintain your PM folders, if someone cant get hold of you by PM, the chances are, you are losing out on new business.

The only reason im posting this now is that in a couple of weeks time, we're going to be running some major updates to the GWW Community and, any messages that are older than 1 month, may be deleted when we run the upgrade script so i want to make sure that you folks only have messages that you actually do need being stored on the server to avoid deletion of messages that are important to you

Please take a moment now to check out your PM Folder at the following URL and delete any PMs you no longer need.:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/private.php

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated and, it will ensure that you are able to continue using the PM feature on GWW for the long term future of our community :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

OMG I thought for sure this post was going to be:

FYI - Private Message Folders - are not private! :high: