Thread: Body Shope Video Content ???

blah blah blah...

Body Shope Video Content ???

Hey guys. Have you guys heard of "The Body Shope" content? They produce amateur type vids of "straight guys getting seduced." Like what you see on this site: http://www.seducedguys.com/

I think WorldWideContent used to have some but i don't see them on their site anymore.

I'm looking to lease "Amateur Straight Guy" Video content so if you guys know where i could find some vids from the Body Shope or other similar content, please let me know.

Thanks,

Allan

Basschick, didn't you used to have some on your old site? where did you get them again?

maxpower
    I like his movies as well, but the only feed company that carries it, has very poor quality videos. In fact the poorest videos I have ever seen, I don’t think they will do anything but piss your members off. http://www.xxxmediagroup.com/ in the Barely Legal Boys feed. I would suggest you look at them yourself, I did not add the feeds, if you find any others let me know.

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I like his movies as well, but the only feed company that carries it, has very poor quality videos. In fact the poorest videos I have ever seen, I don’t think they will do anything but piss your members off. http://www.xxxmediagroup.com/ in the Barely Legal Boys feed. I would suggest you look at them yourself, I did not add the feeds, if you find any others let me know.
    hey Maxpower, thanks. I'm not looking for movie feeds though. i'm looking to lease clips or entire vids.

do you know of any content companies that carry their titles?

maxpower
    No I really don’t I looked around for them a few months ago, I know ABEN caries some of the videos when they come around they might be able to help more. When and if you find some let me know about it, I would like to add that stuff too, he’s kinda a hard guy to track down.

Xstr8guy
    Try www.adultlegal.com. They used to have a lot of Body Shoppe.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, I think Body Shoppe is distributed by In-X-cess.

maxpower
    Thax Xstr8 I book marked it for the future, can I ask what would be the big + in buying the movies other than I guess making a feed site. At the price it would take years to get your money back?

i got 'em from worldwidecontent. did you try asking them if they still offer them?

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i got 'em from worldwidecontent. did you try asking them if they still offer them?
    i searched their site but i couldn't find any Body Shoppe content. is WWC on this board? i'll also try emailing them through their site. thanks

when last i did business with wwc (pre-june 2005) most of their content was not listed on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by GPallan
    i searched their site but i couldn't find any Body Shoppe content. is WWC on this board? i'll also try emailing them through their site. thanks

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    awesome source for The Body Shoppe content, Xstr8. they 100's of their titles. Thanks

Basschick, yeah i just spoke to Moe from WWC and they don't carry the Body Shoppe anymore. thanks though

- allan

thanks for mentioning them. they certainly have beefed up their content since i was last there. some great titles in non-gay, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy