Thread: seeking a new hosting company

dexxxter

seeking a new hosting company

I've less than a year as a producer of my company. I have a merchant company but I feel like they are fee' ing me to death. I'm finding out that the eprocessor doesn't even supply a shopping cart page. I know that many companies don't want to touch adult sites. Anybody have any advice for me. My hosting company isn't so great either. I'm planning to fire them soon. Thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Chilihost

You wont go far wrong with Luke IMHO

Regards,

Lee

luke is a good egg!

i host at hosthead and can recommend them enthusiastically.

also you might check out isprime.com who many people i know consider the best premium adult host.

i've also heard good things about jupiterhosting.com

Dzinerbear
    Hey Dexxxter, love your dildo in the pylon series.

Check out Luke with Chili Host. I've been with him for almost two years now and he provides services that's second to none. It's the best move I ever made.

Michael

Phatservers is a great hosting company with tech support 24/7

They've always been there for me and are one of the industry standards in adult hosting.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    With Luke of chilihost, you are in the best hands!
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Mojohost.com is good as well, we have used them for 3 years with no problems and excellent service. Brad@Mojohost.com
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    depends on the quality of hosting you are looking for. If you want absolute top of the line, I would recommend ISPrime and National Net. 30 second to 3 minute average response time via their ticket system, even at 4am Christmas morning. They are expensive, and they should be. The support, servers and backup systems they have cost millions a year, no joke.

If you want very very good hosting, then go with any number of hosts, like swiftwill and webair. I've never used chilihost, but they have a large number of gay clients on this board, so that's got to speak for something.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone

dexxxter, I checked your site and see you are using eprocessingnetwork. I couldn't see their fee structure and don't know them, but if you already have a merchant account you may want to check netbilling.com - they are big players in the adult processing / gateway market and I am sure they will be able to help you out.

As for a shopping cart, I can recommend x-cart.com, they have a few products that run from your server that offer various levels of functionality, starting at about $100.

Finally for hosting, I am happy to help you out and get you setup, if you send me your requirements (ie, bandwidth and disk needs) I will be able to recommend a package that is right for you. I am on sales@chilihost.com or icq 118860760.

cheers!
    Luke

zymhosting
    ZYMHOSTING has some great specials on dedicated hosting this week.
    We also offer one month free on any of our shared hosting plans.
    Feel free to contact us and we will try our best to meet your requirements.

maxpower
    I wish more people would just post the price per GIg I pay .48

Doctor Dre
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I wish more people would just post the price per GIg I pay .48
    Because pay per gig is not revelant at all in buying hosting...

are you on a dedicated ? virtual ? what is the hardware ? What is the bandwidth quality ? how is the support ?

a ton and a half of questions to ask ... If you want the cheapest, check out http://www.dreamhost.com/, it costs 0,7 cents per gig according to their main plan, and they do accept adult.

It all depends what the fuck you need. I wouldn't use a host such as dreamhost for an important site that gotta stay online... for blogs ? why not.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Dre
    Because pay per gig is not revelant at all in buying hosting...

are you on a dedicated ? virtual ? what is the hardware ? What is the bandwidth quality ? how is the support ?

a ton and a half of questions to ask ... If you want the cheapest, check out http://www.dreamhost.com/, it costs 0,7 cents per gig according to their main plan, and they do accept adult.

It all depends what the fuck you need. I wouldn't use a host such as dreamhost for an important site that gotta stay online... for blogs ? why not.
    well that sounds good for free sites and maybe some TGP's

Doctor Dre
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    well that sounds good for free sites and maybe some TGP's
    I wouldn't try with tgps... you can get blacklisted too easily

sexgayfree
    I use AdultEuHost (refid in the url): cheap and quite good support