Thread: Quick TGP Question

Dzinerbear

Quick TGP Question

Generally speaking, are you allowed to set your recip link to open in a blank browser window, or is that frowned upon?

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally speaking.. i would.

Ive never known any tgp say you have to open the recip in the same window as the gallery or a new window but it makes sense that if the surfer is going to leave your gallery anyway make them open a new browser that way, when the close the first they still see your gallery with its ads and you get your page in front of them again

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Vrtually everybody who posts to Metromen does it, and the ones who don't I just figure are dumb.

Ok, that's a bit harsh, but I expect people to do that. I do it myself, and nobody on any of the top TGPs has ever had any problem with it at all.

some tgp's will reject your gallery for this, it depends on the tgp. To be safe I always use the code that the tgp specifies is needed for the return link without altering it or inserting a target tag.

cheers,
    Luke

gel
    I agree with Luke. Some TGPs have their gallery scanner set to reject or reject/blacklist galleries with target_blank.