Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you listen to Internet Radio? Fav. Station?

curiousbunny

Do you listen to Internet Radio? Fav. Station?

I like to listen to aol radio when i work on the pc they have a really good Dance Category with a Workout Songs Sub Category. It rocks! What's your fav online radio station?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I like 1.FM Chill Out Lounge, it's under Ambient on Itunes. :thumbsup:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

hey, cb - good to see you posting what's new?

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    hey, cb - good to see you posting what's new?

not much girl ! how r u ?

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    I like 1.FM Chill Out Lounge, it's under Ambient on Itunes. :thumbsup:
    is itunes radio free like aol ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi CB,

There's a free dowload for windows and mac at the main Itunes site. I think it's native to mac systems, not sure.

desslock
    AOL ... iTUNES ??? Well I guess I'm just the odd duck. YOu know I didn't even know about those... well as internet radio entities...

I listen to Internet Redio quite a bit. I have to have music going while I'm working.... television is incompatible. The only dance music place I ever could find on the Internet was GaydarRadio. Which is great!

In fact that caused me to learn about England's entire digital radio spectrum, certainly one neat thing for people in that part of the world. Then as an anternative I spend a lot of time listening to YNOTradio. I've kept up with some of what the straight webmasters are doing, which I figure is important. And they play an interesting assortment of music. I also have caught up listening to on what I think of as "Contemporary Pleya'" songs. from Eminem to Styx to the Doors...

Oh if I'm up in the mornings from 9 to noon CST I listen to Austin's local public radio station on its KUT.ORG web address, because I enjoy Eclectikos.

I am a tied and true radio geek. I wish I had more time to fiddle and explore.

Steve

curiousbunny
    yea gaydar radio was good i just had problems with the stream
    it cut off alot of times and i tried it on several ocassions. but
    now aolradio.com is my fav. its commerical free and they have an all madonna station 2

maxpower
    Anyone know of a station or sites that will have audio books, I find radio to distracting and I spend to much time changing stations

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    AOL ... iTUNES ??? Well I guess I'm just the odd duck. YOu know I didn't even know about those... well as internet radio entities...

I listen to Internet Redio quite a bit. I have to have music going while I'm working.... television is incompatible. The only dance music place I ever could find on the Internet was GaydarRadio. Which is great!

In fact that caused me to learn about England's entire digital radio spectrum, certainly one neat thing for people in that part of the world. Then as an anternative I spend a lot of time listening to YNOTradio. I've kept up with some of what the straight webmasters are doing, which I figure is important. And they play an interesting assortment of music. I also have caught up listening to on what I think of as "Contemporary Pleya'" songs. from Eminem to Styx to the Doors...

Oh if I'm up in the mornings from 9 to noon CST I listen to Austin's local public radio station on its KUT.ORG web address, because I enjoy Eclectikos.

I am a tied and true radio geek. I wish I had more time to fiddle and explore.

Steve
    Yeah GaydarRadio is about the only station i listen to online although, every now and again ill tune in to my old local station from the UK to see whats happening...

http://www.mediauk.com/radio/332

Regards,

Lee

WOW it's my fav bunny boy! --- what's been going on? Nice to see you back!

iTunes all the way, baby!! It's free for both Windows & Mac and has 100's of channels. I listen to the DI (Digitally Imported) trance channels from London.

Hi Citiboyz,

I gotta update my itunes, can't find those london feeds, would love to hear them.

Are you a Me Mamma Fan ?

C.

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    WOW it's my fav bunny boy! --- what's been going on? Nice to see you back!

not much bec just work but that's a good thing :o)
    nice 2 hear from u as well.

Paco
    Yup, the headphones are on, and cranked from the moment I arrive to the office until I leave.

Shoutcast fills my needs. I simply use the genres dropdown for the type of tunes I am looking for and 9 times out of ten I get what I like.

House (gospel, disco, jazz, soul, chicago etc - rarely listen to 'progressive'), trance (goa), techno (detroit and herman), black gospel (ironic because I am not a religious person), jazz (no contemp.).

Edit: oh yah, breaks... can't forget about breakbeat, especially big band stylie!